Cross Contamination of liquid monomers?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RicaPica

Reaction score
A cnd educator told me that she uses different brushes for each different monomer to avoid contamination and eventually service breakdown. so i'm just wonder if anyone else practices this as well? while in school, we started with the OPI kit, so i have OPI L&P's that are just sitting there, because i've converted to CND Retention+. i'd like to finish off my OPI products, but only use my brushes with CND. anyone care to share what you practice?

A cnd educator told me that she uses different brushes for each different monomer to avoid contamination and eventually service breakdown. so i'm just wonder if anyone else practices this as well? while in school, we started with the OPI kit, so i have OPI L&P's that are just sitting there, because i've converted to CND Retention+. i'd like to finish off my OPI products, but only use my brushes with CND. anyone care to share what you practice?

I have a different brush for each monomer liquid I use.

If im using all 3 liquids that CND do, retention, moxie, radical, then i will clean the brush out in the monomer which im going to use and dump out before i proceed. Sorry i've not really helped with your question. I don't switch momomers brands but if i do then i would buy a different brush. Prob a brush to go with that system. :)

Latest posts

Back