Cry Baby / MYscara

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blissful_Beauty

Reaction score
Hi,

I've been looking at the two brands of semi permanent mascara, i know its very new so not many people will have been on trainging as of yet but i wondered if any one knew the difference between them? i havent had much success contacting glam lash for some info. The cry baby kit seems to contain more and also has a machine which doesnt look to be in the MYscara kit, i also wondered if MYscara really does last longer

If anyone has any info it will be much appriciated

Thank you

MYscara is premixed whereas cry baby has to be mixed, and from what I understand the powder element of crybaby had to be altered depending on what look your client would like, Having a premixed product is a huge benifit as all treatments will be consistent, and less time consuming also. The guidelines for how long the product lasts are very similar for both, 2-3 weeks, and then the product will start to show signs of wear, for both treatments they can last up to 6 weeks, but this would require a top up procedure at around the 3 week period xx hth

Does anyone know if you can have others colours, or is it just black?

Thanks for your reply ruth, it has given me a bit more understanding of them both

As far as I am aware it is only black at the moment, but I would think if enough clients were to ask for other colours the manufacturors would supply, suppose it will be a case of waiting to see if there is enough demand for colours x

Cry Baby Mascara was invented 4 years ago, and we have spent 3 years perfecting the formulation, tools and application before we sold to our first salon. It is a patented, proprietary, one of a kind custom-mixed formula. All ingredients are individually FDA approved.

The beauty of Cry Baby is that, it is, custom-mixed and custom applied by the professional. If the client wants a light, more natural look - they can have it. If they want a more full, glamorous look, they can have it. Either way, it will look and feel like their favorite mascara; only it won't run, smudge or smear - for at least 2 weeks!

It is tailor-made for weddings, events, vacations, or just for women who want the ease of only having to put on mascara twice a month.

When we formally launched at the Cosmoprof North America Trade-show last July 2010, the entire concept of "semi permanent mascara" did not exist. We announced it to the professional beauty world. A few months later, Lashdip arrived. There are a few significant factual differences between Cry Baby and our competitors. Research, development and product formulation, we cannot legally be copied so no one does it like the innovators. We are the original. Imitation is the highest form of flattery. So, Thanks.

We do only sell to licensed professionals. We do require Certification.
"Like" us on Facebook (Cry Baby Mascara). You can see more pictures, videos, comments, and check our upcoming training schedule.

What colours would you like? xx

Is like colours, pink, blue, purple, red :) as many colours as you can provide!! Although I think maybe having rainbow lashes unless done individually for a night out might get you some stares on the train in the morning...
Not sure how much of a Market there actually is but r&d :) x

Latest posts

Back