Crystal clear skin care?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glamdoll

Reaction score
Does anyone use Crystal clear skin care? just wondered what it is like & whether it is expensive to use & do you need a lot of start up products?

Hi,
I've just invested in this brand and it fab all clients & girls in the salon love it :) you can pm me for info x

I love Crystal Clear! We used it where I worked previously and my fave was the Soothing Cleanser 💜

Beauty Therapist and Training Associate

Hi,
I've just invested in this brand and it fab all clients & girls in the salon love it :) you can pm me for info x

Do you have to have the machines to work alongside it? & is it very expensive?

I got the skin care kit to start with and saving for a machine. I can't post on here prices!! Ill pm u

I have the skin care range, I think the prices are really good, does exactly what it says it does, products last awhile and excellent retail

We brought in crystal clear to use with our microdermabrasion machine.
Gotta day I was really disappointed, it is not cheap, didn't like the serums/moisturisers and is now on sale in Debenhams!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

We stock Crystal Clear and I do like the products, I have been saving to get the microdermabrasion machine but have now heard that 2 high street stores are going to be retailing the products so am rethinking my skincare choice, I have always been a little put off with using brands that are available on the high street, but not sure what to change to am thinking maybe Thalgo anyone else use Thalgo?

Latest posts

Back