ct academy or scottish beauty school????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pamelaann

Reaction score
I want to firstly train in nails the hopefully be able to do waxing etc. But Dnt know where to train ! Needs to be in scotland preferably Glasgow or the west side of Scotland. Any opinions and advice are welome.

Clydebank college do nails and waxing. There courses start in august and ends in December . The waxing course was really good and my tutor for nails was an NSI educator from the Scottish beauty school . I have not used cta . I have only used the Scottish beauty school for short courses but are all friendly.

Best of luck x

Fingertips Centre in Edinburgh are brilliant! Their training is outstanding and the people there really do go the extra mile in customer service.

The Fingertips Centre - Contact Us

i've done courses with both the CT Academy and Fingertips and i would say defo go and have a look at the fingertips website that Kim has posted.

They are absolutely fantastic there. Amazing value for money and customer care is just brilliant. Can't recommend them enough.

caledonian therapy academy are in glasgow, they have a range of nail and beauty courses x

Fingertips In Edinburgh are fab! Can't beat them I'd give them 10 out of 10 for everything the staff are great and they are always happy to help if you need help with anything. x

Latest posts

Back