Cuccio samples!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cuccio's free samples are only open to the uk which is why alot of people have been complaining that they didn't get the (because they are outside the uk they don't qualify for them)
usually there service is among the best and the staff are great to deal with but there is only a few of them so be patient and send them another polite email if you dont here back from them and i'm sure you will get what you ask for

i phoned the day i recieved this months scratch and got my sample plus a price list i asked for and a training dvd of how to use their products...i thought they were really friendly and helpful..... was quite impressed actually. For those who have been disappointed i would phone and speak to someone and give them a chance to redeem themselves.

i know this is a really old thread but i phoned for samples and recieved a full 237ml bottle of ultra sheer body butter in pomergranate and acai a mini pedicure starter kit with 4 travel sized products in and toe seperaters and flipflops , a manicure soak trio 24 balls in all and a tuscan citrus and herb mini body butter so over all i was very chuffed with my "samples"

Latest posts

Back