Cucumber Heel therapy & Solar Oil!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tilly Ann

Sweetie Geekie
Reaction score
Hello all!

My pal has stubbed her toe and now she has a rather nasty cut/scrape on it! It's really hurting her and is causing her a few probs when she walks!
Am I right in thinking that Cucumber Heel Therapy and Solar Oil might be good to help her skin to heal? I'm sure when I did my Spa day the tutor said the Heel Therapy was ace for cuts and scrapes!! i was thinking of giving her some out of my pot!
Thanks for any help!!

Tilly xx

I would use SolarOil as often as she wants, but not Cucumber Heel Therapy which is to keep the skin on the heels soft and supple; doesn't mean the same as heal!!.

As Geeg says - Solar Oil is great! I have Psoriasis and have used it for years on my knees, elbows, and anywhere else I get outbreaks, it really, really helps even where the skin is broken! So tell your friend to use it - it helps!!!

Thanks girls! I could have sworn that the lady who did the Spa day said that she had used the Heel Therapy on cuts anbd stuff and it helped her skin to heal really well!?

I am obviously loosing my mind!!!! LOL!!

Thanks again!

Tilly xx

Latest posts

Back