Cupcake Gelish Fingers and Toes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stacie88

Reaction score
Hi geeks :) thought I would share these with you all, as I'm rather please with them.
I have a client who adores everything cupcakes. I did her nails a few days ago and she booked me to do matching toes today. She loves them :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1333985404.455554.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1333985404.455554.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 5,552
Love them!! Do you do the cupcake all in one go or cure each color separately?

C

I actually have someone booked in for these on Wednesday. They rang and asked for cupcake nails!! I will post a pic when I done them. X

I actually have someone booked in for these on Wednesday. They rang and asked for cupcake nails!! I will post a pic when I done them. X

Yeah you should post a pic when you've done them :) a lot of people are asking for them. I'm just doing a few different designs with different colours on nail tips, so il post a pic of those too. I think they look so cute xx

They're fab! So do you "draw" them with a dotting tool and Gelish? What part do you draw first? (sponge/icing) then do you cure each seperate bit?? (an I making sense here lol)...... Xx

So cute :)
What colours did u use x

I did foundation, 2 coats of go girl, top coat and cleanse. With a dotting tool I used passion to do the stripes at the bottom and cured.

I then used sheek white to do the icing and cured. Then used go girl to do the dots and cured. Top it off, place a gem on top and cured :) xxx

Ooooo I have all of those colours. I may have a play in a bit :)

Beautiful! Well done you!

I did foundation, 2 coats of go girl, top coat and cleanse. With a dotting tool I used passion to do the stripes at the bottom and cured.

I then used sheek white to do the icing and cured. Then used go girl to do the dots and cured. Top it off, place a gem on top and cured :) xxx

Thanks chick , they look yummy :) xx

Please post more pictures!! I love these x

These are so gorgeous. Love them.

Hi geeks :) thought I would share these with you all, as I'm rather please with them.
I have a client who adores everything cupcakes. I did her nails a few days ago and she booked me to do matching toes today. She loves them :)

Pease can I ask Stacey how much (if u do of course!) charge extra for your gorgeously cute designs? And how much longer would you say this makes your treatment? Thank you well for they are beautiful how artistic and sweetypie! oxo

Pease can I ask Stacey how much (if u do of course!) charge extra for your gorgeously cute designs? And how much longer would you say this makes your treatment? Thank you well for they are beautiful how artistic and sweetypie! oxo

Thanks everyone :) we should all post cupcake pics!
I charge £5 more than a set of Gelish. Probably takes an extra 12/15 minutes. Even less for those with an LED lamp xxx

I love these. Think I will have a try this week. Anyone with an ymore to share?

Just wanted to remind geeks that we have a Nail Art Lovers social group on the site, where everyone can post pictures such as these:

Salon Geek - Nail Art Lovers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back