Curette-where to purchase?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The trick to cleaning your curette is to spray it when you spray the nails so the cuticle comes out before it dries in there, then when scrubbing it if you have any stuck bits use a pointed stylus (marbeling tool, dotting tool, etc.) to clean it out further. They are easier to keep clean that way :)

Cheers Lisa

I don't think they're got any curettes on there have they?

Xx

I got this one ages ago from sweet squared - I didn't realise it was angled ( no photo on the website) and I find it really awkward to use - I just can't seem to get my technique right.

I've watched all the fingernail fixer videos and would love to get the technique!!

I would love if any of you geeks who use this particular curette could give me any tips on handling it - I am really struggling with timing as I do a full wet prep and takes me ages and would love to do a dry prep instead but just can't get to grips with this curette - I love all cnd products and have faith that they are the best - this one is down to me.

The double ended curette on S2 at the moment doesn't have a photo - does anyone know if it is straight or angled?

Many thanks

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359315036.116604.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359315036.116604.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 350
I got this one ages ago from sweet squared - I didn't realise it was angled ( no photo on the website) and I find it really awkward to use - I just can't seem to get my technique right.

I've watched all the fingernail fixer videos and would love to get the technique!!

I would love if any of you geeks who use this particular curette could give me any tips on handling it - I am really struggling with timing as I do a full wet prep and takes me ages and would love to do a dry prep instead but just can't get to grips with this curette - I love all cnd products and have faith that they are the best - this one is down to me.

The double ended curette on S2 at the moment doesn't have a photo - does anyone know if it is straight or angled?

Many thanks

Hiya, I have this curette and imo it was wasted money. I tried and tried and I get fab results with mehaz one and no results with this one.

Tools and skills are essential in our work so my suggestion is to invest in a tool that develops and supports your skills not causes frustration ;) I could murder my s2 curette ;)

Hiya, I have this curette and imo it was wasted money. I tried and tried and I get fab results with mehaz one and no results with this one.

Tools and skills are essential in our work so my suggestion is to invest in a tool that develops and supports your skills not causes frustration ;) I could murder my s2 curette ;)

Thank you - am going to try to source the mehaz one - where did you get yours?

Got mine from USA from ebay as couldn't find none in uk at time x

Latest posts

Back