Custom nail "paperweight" thingys

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought mine from amazon. If you search for clear resin 1kg and then there's a 3" resin dome you can get as well. It was about £14 and there's enough resin to make quite a few! Xx

I got that too from amazon xx

Where would you buy just the blank domes/paperweights so it could be made like the rings? X

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I like nail globe and nail orb!
Becky yours looks great!
Bella my inbox has now been cleared up so you can message me.

Twinners how did it go?

Xxx

Where would you buy just the blank domes/paperweights so it could be made like the rings? X

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

You can buy those off Amazon too. To make your own Cabochons? Just search resin moulds I think and they have loads for jewellery making xx

Apologies I just re read your post. If you google make your own paperweight in sure there are some websites with the blank ones where you can insert a business card or decorate like the shellac rings xx

Hazeleyes, I'll post a pic of yours tonight!! Fingers and toes are crossed :) xx

Hey Twinners!! Did ya end up giving one a go for me Hun? Or can you still do it? I can give you my logo and stuff :)

That's lovely. Can I ask how you got your writing? Is it acetate? X

I found a paperweight in homesense (£2.99) removed the original logo from the bottom with acetone, resized my logo and printed on piece of plain paper, I wanted some glitter so coated bottom in a glitter gelish polish placed my paper logo over and cured (didn't think would stick but did) then placed bit of felt fabric on bottom to give nice finish.

That's lovely. Can I ask how you got your writing? Is it acetate? X

I found a paperweight in homesense (£2.99) removed the original logo from the bottom with acetone, resized my logo and printed on piece of plain paper, I wanted some glitter so coated bottom in a glitter gelish polish placed my paper logo over and cured (didn't think would stick but did) then placed bit of felt fabric on bottom to give nice finish.

Haha! No pressure then Jo! Xx

I want to cry! It's perfect apart from one teeny little air bubble, right under the 't'!! FFS!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 722
I want to cry! It's perfect apart from one teeny little air bubble, right under the 't'!! FFS!!!

Looks fab. !! 😊

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Here's another shot. I'll post it to you Hazeleyes and you can let me know what you think xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 640
Here's another shot. I'll post it to you Hazeleyes and you can let me know what you think xx

Omg it's amazing! I love it!!! Thank you so much! Seriously Twinners you need to get on this as a side venture!

Omg it's amazing! I love it!!! Thank you so much! Seriously Twinners you need to get on this as a side venture!

But it has an air bubble! :cry: xx

It is brilliant. You wouldnt notice the bubble. Well done x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back