Custom nail "paperweight" thingys

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to cry! It's perfect apart from one teeny little air bubble, right under the 't'!! FFS!!!

Ooooooooh Twinners! Well done! It looks great!

Are you thinking of making them for anyone else?

How much will you charge if you do? Loving these!

I want to cry! It's perfect apart from one teeny little air bubble, right under the 't'!! FFS!!!

I recon my application of nail polish has more air bubbles than that! Ha ha. Well done Twinners you're a natural. ...x

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Twinners i would defo buy one from u too if u were going to mske more?!

Well done! Xxxxx

What about calling them display domes/orbs as they are used to display the nails.

Keep up the good work Twinners!

What are you going to call them twinners?

Omg it's amazing! I love it!!! Thank you so much! Seriously Twinners you need to get on this as a side venture!

Think there's a very happy hazeleyes ... Twinners it's a fantastic job you've done ... Let me know if you want to make anymore ... (and how much ) ... Lol ... <3

Ok, ok...I'm working on it! Anyone that is interested, message me and I'll see what I can do :) xx

Twinners I think you found a secret talent there. That paperweight is gorgeous.

Thank you everyone! I think Nail Globes is probably the way ahead :)

I won't tout for business on here, but you can message me and I'll give you my email or fb. I'm trying to work out an inclusive, cost effective price (for you), but it will be significantly cheaper than the obvious...xx

I won't tout for business on here, but you can message me and I'll give you my email or fb

As no selling and buying is permitted on the site, please contact Twinners directly with any questions and not via this thread.

Thanks.

Wouldn't have noticed the air bubble if you hadn't mentioned it! Well done cos it looks great!!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

I think it looks amazing, well done :) xxx

Hi what are these for?? How are they made? xx

Hi what are these for?? How are they made? xx

See the pic- they are for displaying your gorgeous nails without the pain of having to watermark your pics!

X

How are they made?

You make them with clear resin and a dome mould. It's extremely stinky work, my whole house smells like a chemical plant lol xx

loving your globe twinners they are ace :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back