Cuticle oil?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riss

Reaction score
Do any of you provide your clients (or sell to them) cuticle oil to use daily? Does daily use improve their enhancements?

:hug: When I receive a brand new gel nail client, At the end of the service, I hand them a little goodie bag.. and in that bag is a client after care sheet, my price list, a small bottle of lotion and a small bottle of cuticle oil.

I tell them how important it is to use this oil daily !!
Some of these clients would come back to me with broken nails etc.. and telling me that they forgot to use their cuticle oil!!!

Well these same clients have been with me for over two years and they started to use their cuticle oil, within months of always having problems with nail breakages etc. they now come back to me 3 - 4 weeks later with perfect nails.. all that needs to be done is a rebalance!!

So "Yes" in my opinion Cuticle oil is very important with keeping your nail enhancements in good condition..

Sincerely
Janet:hug:

No new client leaves the salon without a bottle of Solar Oil and they would be foolish if they did.

We do not give the oil away. We sell it to them, a half ounce bottle. They need it so it is not an option for them not to buy it. :green:

I build the cost of a mini Solar oil into the price of a full set. Once they use it they always come back to buy more.

It makes an enormous difference.

I build the cost of a mini Solar oil into the price of a full set. Once they use it they always come back to buy more.

It makes an enormous difference.

This is exactly what I do, I did a test on 5 clients with Solar Oil and 5 without oil (gave them a small discount for taking part in my case study lol), and the difference was unbelievable the ones who used the oil twice daily had no lifting, no breakages and their enhancements looked liked new, and IMO were easier to infill the ones without looked terrible, had lots of lifting, nail breakages and harder to infill.

I love Soalr Oil!!

Sue x

Latest posts

Back