cuticle remover, nourishing hand and nail products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noulady

Reaction score
Hi after doing basic manicures for years I have gone back into nails full time and would love update my treatments

I'm looking for a great cuticle remover that can be used without soaking(im trying to give it up:irked: after 20 years)

Also i'm looking for a nourishing and great smelling hand and cuticle balm/treatment/oil to soak into skin with aid of heat or parrafin wax.
I have thought about using cuticle oil and a nice base oil to nourish, what do you guys use?

Please help me kick the addiction and bring my manicures into the 21st century:Grope:

Hi hun, i use creative products. They do a fab cuticle remover, you just put it on leave it for a few mins then go over with your cuticle pusher and all the dead cuticle just comes away, it's brill. They do a gorgeous hand massage cream aswell it smells like almonds and sinks in really well, and solar oil for the cuticles is another fab product. I love the stuff anyway!
p.s are you from S****horpe? I did my training there! :)

I too use Creative products.
The cuticle remover is great as are all their products give them a call 0845 210 6060
They will send you a catalogue and you can open a secondary account if you are not Creative trained:) HTH

Im also firmly in camp creative!

well I had a look in the ellisons catalogue as was thinking of getting into creative but got a bit confused with the range.

Don't want to buy loads of stuff, but would like enough to do a nice, basic manicure.

There are 3 ways you can go here...
1. Creative's Cuticle Eraser with Solar Oil and Hand Cream of your choice would give you enough products to complete a wonderful STANDARD manicure.

2. Creative's Solar Manicure range would allow you to add an exfoliation treatment and the Solar Butter gives a more thorough moisturising service.

3. Creative's Spa Manicure Range - the creme de la creme in my opinion - would allow you to offer a standard, moisturising or luxury manicure depending on which products from the range you use at each service.

Both the Solar range and Spa range come in small starter packs if you want to start off small to be sure you are happy with the products (I don't doubt for one minute that you will LOVE them!!!!!!

I use 'Star Nail' and 'Creative' but I really love Creative's cuticle eraser and solar oil.

Latest posts

Back