Cuticle remover?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marian

Reaction score
Do you guys always use cuticle remover when prepping nails for enhancements? I was taught to remove it with a metal pushy but I am not sure this is adequate, what do you think? Advice appreciated!

I was trained to use cuticle remover with any enhancement service. You certainly remove a lot more debris using it.

Cuticle remover loosens therefore making it more comfortable for the clients and also maximises results,therefore more thorough prep hth's x

It depends which system you use. Ezflow teach to remove cuticle just with the pro-pusher and no cuticle remover. Whatever you do you need to make ultra sure you've removed every trace of the cuticle remover before proceeding as any left on the nail plate will cause lifting.

cuticle remover is a fab product - i wouldn't be without it, work it in with your pushie then i use a chisel to remove cuticle from the nail plate. x

i was always taught to use cuticle remover but i think it does depend on your brand and maybe personal choice as well xx

i would always use cuticle remover ,
it makes the job so much easier !
i used to use one ion college that wasnt worth using , so i stopped , but then got some cnd , remover and omg , it is fab , cuticle just glides off , xxxhth xxx

Thankyou all for your replies:hug: , Im gonna give cuticle remover a go, it can only be of benefit - right?

As long as it is removed properly hun x

i would always use cuticle remover ,
it makes the job so much easier !
i used to use one ion college that wasnt worth using , so i stopped , but then got some cnd , remover and omg , it is fab , cuticle just glides off , xxxhth xxx

Hi, I've yet to find a really effective cuticle remover... what is cnd?

Latest posts

Back