D- day has arrived!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluerinse

Reaction score
The day has come for me to collect the keys to the salon!! (all be it empty ATM) I'm currently bouncing off the walls!!!

Work to re-decorate starts tomorrow and my stress levels rocket!! But it'll be worth everything in that first day when I look and see my name above a salon!

So if I'm not about much I'm sorry :( I still love you all dearly! ;) xxx

How exciting! Good luck and wishing you lots of happiness in your new salon xx

Congrats, well done x

Good luck Mr Rinse :D

Good luck with your new business, must be an amazing feeling, Can i ask what name you decided on..

how will we cope without your knowledge!!

Good luck with your new business, must be an amazing feeling, Can i ask what name you decided on..

how will we cope without your knowledge!!

Thanks to all of you! :) i've decided on Salon Ice*

Congratulations Blue. Love the new salon name.

Will miss your knowledge. Come back soon!!! :hug:

Congratulations Blue. Love the new salon name.

Will miss your knowledge. Come back soon!!! :hug:

ohh i dont intend on going far!! pop and see when it's done! x

Congrats bluerinse, took me 8 weeks to decorate my new salon last year there was so much to do but it's so worth it in the end, just over 40litres of paint later and I never want to see another tub of paint again ;) good luck. Xxxx

Congrats bluerinse, took me 8 weeks to decorate my new salon last year there was so much to do but it's so worth it in the end, just over 40litres of paint later and I never want to see another tub of paint again ;) good luck. Xxxx

i've got 2 weeks!!!! ;) xx

Amazing, good luck to u I'm sure you will be extremely successful with all ur knowledge blue!!xx

Good luck to you :) in your new venture.

Wow.. how exciting! :biggrin:

Wishing you the best of luck in your new venture! :hug:

xx

i've got 2 weeks!!!! ;) xx

2weeks oh god, ha ha. I'm sure you'll be sorted in time, one word of advice if you've never had your own shop be aware that certain company's will keep ringing you saying your paying a higher rate for electric and gas and they need to get you off the tariff your on because your paying a higher rate as your not in a contract just ignore them, you will be paying abit higher but just find your own electric and gas as these people that ring you get commission and make you feel astho you need to sort it quick they will keep ringing your shop all the time just ignore them they lie to get you into a contract. I've still got people ringing me now and I've had my shop since September. xxx

2weeks oh god, ha ha. I'm sure you'll be sorted in time, one word of advice if you've never had your own shop be aware that certain company's will keep ringing you saying your paying a higher rate for electric and gas and they need to get you off the tariff your on because your paying a higher rate as your not in a contract just ignore them, you will be paying abit higher but just find your own electric and gas as these people that ring you get commission and make you feel astho you need to sort it quick they will keep ringing your shop all the time just ignore them they lie to get you into a contract. I've still got people ringing me now and I've had my shop since September. xxx

oh dont you worry! i've got a delightful way to deal with these sorts of people! just say you wish to speak to their line manager regarding harrassment!! ;) soon stops! or mention watchdog lol

yes i'm gonna get it all done, i've got a team of people waiting to get in there and re-do flooring, paint, plumbing, alarms, fit the furniture and sign write! ;) then i'll go and do my bits of organizing!! YAYYYYYYYYYY!!! ;) xxx

So exciting. Love the new name. Best of luck with the salon - it sounds like you have it all well under control.

oh dont you worry! i've got a delightful way to deal with these sorts of people! just say you wish to speak to their line manager regarding harrassment!! ;) soon stops! or mention watchdog lol

yes i'm gonna get it all done, i've got a team of people waiting to get in there and re-do flooring, paint, plumbing, alarms, fit the furniture and sign write! ;) then i'll go and do my bits of organizing!! YAYYYYYYYYYY!!! ;) xxx

Awww You will be in there before you know it, make sure you put some pictures on salon geek for us all to see :) xxx

I'll do a step by step photo album! :) ohhh I'm that excited!! Xx

How exciting wish you lots of luck in your new venture. Dream of doing this myself one day :) x

Latest posts

Back