D-solve equivalent in U.S.?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

besthands

Reaction score
I'm currently using Gelish soak-off nail remover, and it works OK i quess. It seems slow to me, like 13-15 minites. But it sounds like you all in the UK are using the D-solve, is it true it is more efficient and more cost effective?
I absolutely love the Gelish, i'm just trying to streamline my removal protocol as its the only not fun part of the system.

Any ideas for an alternative for D-solve in the U.S.

I'd be interested, too.

North american equivalent is acetone, works well. I use gelish and shellac and never had a problem. I use a bit of solar oil around the cuticle before applying the remover wraps as acetone can be dehydrating

100% professional buffered Acetone ... D Solve is heavily buffered so that it is not drying to the skin .. like the above poster I still always use a drop of Solar Oil on surrounding skin (force of habit I think as I have always done it). Can't be a bad thing right? :Love:

Thank you, i can always count on the nail geeks to the rescue!! :) love this forum

Latest posts

Back