Daily Mail home colour article

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What does blues wall post say? Xxx

If you click the link to the facebook page it is on the recently posted by others list.

Well said blue. Someone should post a question that should be really easy to resolve and see his reply. Xoxo

Oh and his personal profile address is Facebook.com/Scott.cornwall.58

The ejit sent a reply off his own profile haha xoxo

Lol I just seen that and commented! Fair play, at least replied rather than just deleting it!

I don't understand how he can have trained for years as a professional and be happy about giving advice about otc products! Surely the high profile stylists should be the ones getting behind campaigns to have the products removed. And doing a bit of diy plumbing is hardly the same. Tubes fit together or don't. There's no "hmmm now if I put this red tube with this blue tube I'll end up with a purple tube" kind of thing.

Oh and there's the "i'm not a hairdresser" reply...jealous and negative people?! Thought hairdressers were some of the happiest people. Doubt it's jealousy that gets us annoyed about home kits! Concern for our clients, a knowledge of the chemicals and how hair is affected by them...but hardly jealousy.

Oh blue what have you started here haha xoxo

hhahahah:eek: the comments are hilarious. I love how his brother got involved :/

His giving people advise as a way to sell his products, I feel like writing a comment myself it's a joke😁. Someone's just wrote- decolour does not work its turned my hair yellow so had to go supermarket and put another dye on 😁. Xxx

Your my new hero blue x

He's got a bit cross! :O

He's got a bit cross! :O

Where's he got abit cross, is blue writing stuff to him cud I can't find it? Xxx

Danni have a look on the first page of thi thread, I think the facebook link is on there :)

Danni have a look on the first page of thi thread, I think the facebook link is on there :)

I've read through Scott's Facebook page and can't see anything, seen the one where he wrote us hairdressers will have our work cut out but nothing else 😞xxx

I've given up writing! I'm half way through a bottle of raspberry absolut for my birthday!

Happy birthday blue! I've been reading the comments on Facebook and Scott really is huffy! Im a beauty geek so get a little lost with the comments lol

Ps what an amazing colour your hair is!

Vicki :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

using a public forum to slate a persons professionalism. Irony perhaps?

Latest posts

Back