Daily Mail home colour article

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TMH

Reaction score
Absolutely shocking ! That guy should be on how to look ten years older.

Yet again the daily fail do it again....

They probably paid that guy a fortune to say them things anyway.

And while we are on the subject of ten years younger,without offending anyone who may well be an Andrew Barton fan here,i wish he wouldnt keep giving aging women the same bloody bob but with a slight variation in layers!!!

Lol! x

And while we are on the subject of ten years younger,without offending anyone who may well be an Andrew Barton fan here,i wish he wouldnt keep giving aging women the same bloody bob but with a slight variation in layers!!!

Lol! x

Completely agree im forever saying this!! And half the time they dont even suit it!! X

Iv always wondered how these cheap colours get ok'd by pro's.
The big difference is it will always look better on the models than when done at home because it was applied properly regardless of quality of product, and they probably had fine highlights before colouring their natural hair to give the "multi tonal" look haha xoxo

Isn't Scott Cornwall the one that's brought out colour b4 that removes tint? Xxx

I think the colour b4 is no longer associated with Scott Cornwall.

EDIT: or Scott Cornwall is no longer associated with colour B4...whichever way round it went.

I think the colour b4 is no longer associated with Scott Cornwall.

EDIT: or Scott Cornwall is no longer associated with colour B4...whichever way round it went.

Oh thought it was his product it had his name on the box. A hairdresser I know has their own salon and uses it for colour correction, very naughty 😁. Xxx

Oh thought it was his product it had his name on the box. A hairdresser I know has their own salon and uses it for colour correction, very naughty 😁. Xxx

Not just naughty, surely invalidates her insurance if anything goes wrong?!

Isn't Scott Cornwall the one that's brought out colour b4 that removes tint? Xxx

well in the article he states '
If you make a mistake don’t panic — first try Decolour Stripper (£12.99, Boots), which removes artificial and natural colour pigments and since it doesn’t contain ammonia, you can colour over the top of it afterwards'
so he is associated with some home brand colour remover

[QUOTE=JuZz'just been on boots website typed in the search bar Scott Cornwall and colour before comes up and decolour aswell along with some toners too, his name used to be on the box but can't see it on there. Xxx

quote:
Hi Scott! I've recently had a blonde panel put through my fringe, using bleach. But because I have bright red hair (using a semi permanent of crazy colour) its gone a pink shade from washing... I want to be able to keep it blonde. Can I use Decolour stripper, or remover, to be able to get it back to being blonde, rather than the pinky shade it goes every time i wash it?
Thanks
Katie
Scott Cornwall Hair Expert Hi Katie, thats not going to really help your issue in the long run because the red is bleeding everytime you wash it and going onto the pink. If the front is stained you can use the Decolour Stripper to get the blonde back, but everytime you wash the hair you should really cover clip all the red hair back first and then quickly wash the bleach part in the sink with some silver shampoo and then coat it in conditioner and twist it around and clip it tightly at the fringe. Then go into the shower and wash the rest of you (red) hair as usual holding your head back. When you get out of the shower towel dry your red hair and lightly rinse the conditioner out of the front in the basin. This will stop you rubbing the shampoo lather through your whole head everytime and prevent the front panel going pink, as the sectioning away and conditioner coating will protect it. Regards Scott
26 August at 19:40 · Like

Katie Thanks Scott, I'll give that a go! ... Also, it says in your video that the Decolour Stripper is designed to have a colour put straight back over it. Should I use a permanent like live XXL, or can I use Manic Panic's virgin snow toner? Thanks again - I'll be sure to let you know how I get on! x
27 August at 13:53 · Like

Scott Cornwall Hair Expert Hi Katie, you would get less bleeding from XXL live than you will manic panic, it's the non permanent shades that will tend to bleed the most onto bleached hair. But yes you can apply either of those colours immediately after using Decolour Stripper. Cheers Scott

unquote.

OH. GOOD. LORD.

LOL home colouring nvq level2 on the horizon? Taught from the internet of course ;) I get some people use box colours and people always will...but reallllly home colour remover reccomended by a pro? What a load of burp. X

Yeah... Go and check out my wall
Post! ;)

Latest posts

Back