Dashing Diva help required with glueing on technique

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharpie

Reaction score
Could anyone advise the best glue to use with Dashing Diva? Im waiting on my kit but have the tips to practice and Im using just a bog standard nail blue for acrylics but Im finding it slow to set by just putting a dot on each corner and it’s a bit messy! Im keeping it pressed down for about 20 seconds then when i remove it lifts the tip off - Can anyone recommend a better glue and technique aside from the rather ropey one I have at present!

Hi, I just use any brush nail glue. I put the glue on the natural nail (side corners) and also on to the French colour and the housing applicator. If you are still having problems check out YouTube x

Don't shout at me for nit picking but its adhesive not glue - just trying to help :) xx

Are you maybe putting too much glue ( adhesive ) on?

I put a dot on the corners of the nail but not enough that you can really see it and then some on the actual white itself.

I press the middle and smooth out to the corners until I can see the white ever so slightly come off the tip applicator.

If you use too much adhesive (glue) then it can slide around a lot and lift off with the applicator. But thats just my experience of it.

Hopefully other geeks will be able to help but i found you dont need a lot of the glue (adhesive) and it certainly wasnt messy.

Latest posts

Back