Decision time - LA tanning or Nouvatan??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angel17

Reaction score
Please help me decide with your thoughts.

After qualifying I tried lots & lots of different solutions and these 2 solutions were my joint number 1.

In the end I decided to go with LA Tan. I love everything about it and it was that little bit cheaper than Nouvatan. The deciding factor for me was price as everything else got ticks for both solutions - fab colour on the tans, lasted well, faded nicely, smelled nice when spraying, dried fast, great customer service etc..

If you have not already get some samples and try them out and make your choice from there. If like me you already sampled them and it is a draw between them then I know that whichever you choose you will be happy as will your clients. I know that IF I had to change my solution for any reason I would be buying Nouvatan without a doubt.

thanks so much baggy bear - anyone elses thoughts - pleeeease :D

I love nouvatan for a nice natural look but haven't tried LA, I just asked for a sample tho.

Hello Angel,

I use 'La Tan' and am very pleased with it. I second that the customer service is great and they have good offers on. But most importantly the solution gives great results. My clients love it and I do not regret my decision for opting for 'La Tan'. I supposed Im a little biased as I did my training with 'La Tanning company' therefore wanted to use a product I was confident with- However I cannot comment on Nouvatan because I have never used it however I see lots of good comments on here from other geeks..... Oh and 'La Tan' is a good price too....
Im sure whatever decision you make it will all work out FAB!! :)
Good luck <3

I use la tan and love it, I also am a trainer for la but that happened after I brought it into the salon and saw the great results. I'd suggest getting both samples, trying them out and giving each a fair go .

tigi

LA Tan.......i get so much good feedback !!!

Have recently tried the 18% Disco in the Dark and my customers are loving it.

They have good offers on at the moment too. Buy one get one free.:p

nouvatan for me......i absolutely love it!!!! its great in every way lol....not tried LA though

LA Tan for me! I love it! I am the same as Baggybear this and nouvatan were my top 2!

I just had feedback from a client saying by far it was the best one she ever had!! xx

Hi

I'm looking to find a spray tan too. Just wondering where to get the LA tan from I have nouvatans details to purchase a sample.

Cheers
Nenee

Nouvatan for me too. I sampled LA Tan and found the fade off wasn't very good. My clients all preferred Nouvatan too.
I do use the LA Tan 18% for clients that want a very dark tan but I always explain to them that it doesn't last as long or fade as well as Nouvatan. Most of the ones that want it generally only want it for the weekend anyway.
Nouvatan only launched in 2009 and it has been shortlisted for the best tanning solution for the Beauty Guild awards for the 2nd year in a row so I think that speaks volumes.
Get some samples of both and try them out yourself.

I did my training with Nouvatan but mostly use LA Tan. I prefer the colour of LA, but find it doesn't fade as well as Nouvatan. Get some samples and try them both. The training with Nouvatan was great though.

Latest posts

Back