Derby Brow Queens & Kings

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kim Lawless

Grande Dame of the Brazilian Wax for Men and Women
Reaction score
Just a few lines to say how lovely it was to meet so many of you this week at the interviews for the new Nail and Brow Bar that's opening at Westfield Derby. Don't worry about replying as I understant totally that you may not want others to know you've been on an interview. There wasn't one of you that didn't impress us and it's such a shame that we couldn't keep you all.

I couldn't get over what a fantastic shoppng mall it is and the Derby people are so lovely and friendly. It makes our Lakeside look so old and tired now. Look forward to going back again soon. xxx

Last edited:
How come you were up in Derby Kimmi....your not leaving Essex are you???

xx

No way! I've been asked to be the trainer for a number of upmarket Brow Bars opening across the UK, owned by Cathy Stewart of Cuticles. Brows are a passion on mine so I'm thrilled. The next one opening is in White City and it's going to be the biggest shoping mall in the UK.

So, if you want a job later in the year, let me know. The nails trainer is Zoe Pocock. I met her for the first time yesterday and she's lovely. It's going to be be all natural nails. xxx

No way! I've been asked to be the trainer for a number of upmarket Brow Bars opening across the UK, owned by Cathy Stewart of Cuticles. Brows are a passion on mine so I'm thrilled. The next one opening is in White City and it's going to be the biggest shoping mall in the UK.

So, if you want a job later in the year, let me know. The nails trainer is Zoe Pocock. I met her for the first time yesterday and she's lovely. It's going to be be all natural nails. xxx

WOW, will you be coming to Ayrshire?...:green:

Latest posts

Back