Dermalogica start up cost

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diamondrai

Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone know the start up cost for getting the range? Is the cost the same for a home based salon as for high street?

Thanks x

i work from home and got the dermalogica in, it was same price as salon price as they have minimum order. if i was to do it again i would have gone for a good but more affordable brand i did not find it worth its money

We have placed the Dermoligca product in our salon. It is expensive, I managed to get an account to pay if off over 6 months. All you can do is ask, it's worth ago.

you need to call dermalogica and ask hun. But im with others on this, i dont feel that the start up is worth it wth dermalogica. its more suited to big establishments with a big budget and LOADS of clients.

I do agree with you on that. I put the range in the salon as I use it myself and love it. But oh boy, it can be really hard to move. Educating clients is hard. We used it in the salon I worked in last, and like you say if you have an established business it sells. My business if only 3 months old. As they say, you learn something new everyday.

Have a look at BeautyLab - welcome!, someone on here said they have heard it being compared to dermalogica. I have just started using it and think it is great, I also used Dermalogica when I trained. I love the way that this company seems very forward thining and their products have no parabens in them. The rep will come out to you and discuss all your options, start up is only about 500 i think?

Hi,
I use Dermalogica and I can say that facials are one of my most popular treatments. Also there is a lot of support and they offer good training too. With other companies you would typically pay much more for what you get with Dermalogica.
About the start up cost I am not sure how much it is now as the introduction of Age Smart will have put the price up.
Anca

Latest posts

Back