Developers?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

0-pixie-0

Reaction score
silly question maybe.....but....i work in a busy salon so colour my own hair at home. ive been using hi richesse for a while but decided to use majirouge instead. i have almost a whole bottle of hi richesse developer left....can i mix this with majirouge tint??

hi richesse is 15vol and majirouge is with 20vol? i dont need any lift or need to cover grey.

i dont want to waste my hi richesse developer, so can it be mixed with majirouge tint?!?

Hi never had a problem when iv mixed them about, although i do only do it on mine only and not customers and thats mainly because the consistency and overall fragrance is so much better with the corresponding developers.

If you think about it you can buy technique peroxide in all different strengths as a universal developer on any colour range, so whats the difference between that and one of the others.

dont think your'l have a prob at all hths :)

i would mix it! i have to say ive used numerous different peroxides mixed with different tints, only on myself or close family, but have never had a problem. Its is mainly the fragranced etc

Hi, yes I would use it on myself ect , but not on a customer for insurance reasons :hug:

Cool! thanks for your help guys! its just for doing my own hair, just wanted to check before i did it!

Thanks x

Latest posts

Back