did i handle this right? long post...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How bloody annoying that you had booked out 4 and a hlaf hours for this woman and she was sooo late!!!!???!!!????

uggghhhh i would be so frustrated. people who are late are often just disrespectful. think that they can turn up whenever, you are just waiting for them and only them. its not fair on you,and more importantly, the next client youn have bookedin. You did your best........well bloody done on having the busiest day since you opened!!!I only started last saturday and at the end of yesterday i was so proud...i had a great day, although i had a coour that took a lot mor work than i thought it would...i was happy. just try to think about all the happy customers you had in....

be happy. :D x

well done on opening your salon sounds like your doing ok for the early days (which are really hard) my first month was spent mainly painting my nails and reading my newspaper... so well done :).. ..

yes thats the major downside people not turning up etc... they dont understand that you allocate a time slot to them:rolleyes:..

yeah we had a customer who was had a total hair change colour,restyle everything. and looked so different she was there for a while but didnt complain and loved it.. thats the good side to it all...

Latest posts

Back