Did you name your new family edition before it arrived??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I was a in my early teens, I decided on my child's name and before you ask...no I was not a whore!

I was watching football...american football...with my dad, and the announcer kept saying this name. I fell in love with it.

I decided then and there if I ever had a child, I would give him that name....Kellen.

Are you expecting a human baby to join you or a fur baby?:lick:

Thanks for asking, Susie....I thought I was the only confused one!
Reckon the waggy-tailed one is enjoying our confusion......:lol:

Thanks for asking, Susie....I thought I was the only confused one!
Reckon the waggy-tailed one is enjoying our confusion......:lol:

mmmmmmmmm you are a smart cookie after all :hug::wink2:

Lets see what Saturday brings shall we :wink2:
He he he

Is it a new motorbike?

Hi And i hope all goes well for you.....I didnt know with my first what i was having but called him George when i was expecting my 2nd i was convinced i was carrying a girl till i had my 22 week scan to be told i was expecting another boy...When i told my mum she said he was going to be so different to my first one that he would be a very happy little boy, she then went on to say why dont you call him Charlie Nicknamed at the time charlie chuckles lol. My mum passed away on my due date a week later my baby boy was born and we stuck with charlie and boy did he turn out to be the charlie chuckles my mum said he would be....Good luck and do let us know how things go..xxxx

we had all 3 of our boys names pre-planned. We knew at the 20wk scans they were boys. There was no mistaking it what so ever! :lol:
We wanted a theme for all our children, and so as my husband was a Games programmer, we used Nintendo characters.
#1 is Lui Giles (Luigi iles) (Luigi)
#2 is Dominic Marius (Marius being a french form of Mario) (Dominic just came from a name we didnt know anyone by)
#3 is Sam Aran. (Samus Aran from Metroid Prime)

Thankfully all 3 names match them perfectly, I cant imagine them with any other names now, and of course who are their favourite wii games? Mario and Luigi games! lol

We did float around a few girls names, but nothing ever really fixed as we knew 100% (unless a miracle happened) they were boys. lol
xx

looking forward to the big day tomorrow ...yey :Love:

Well today's the day....hope all goes well :eek::eek::eek::Scared::Scared::Love:

Good luck

We had Spencer for a boy right from the start, we couldn't settle on a girls name so we agreed we should find out the sex and take it from there. It's a boy so Spencer it is.
He's named after the father of my husbands friend, a man who apparently was legendary, strong and always on hand for any reason. My husband says he kept the boys on the straight and narrow and got them into cars and engines when every other young lad was smoking and wasting their youth on street corners. My husband lost touch with Spencers son Guy 20 yrs ago.
Guy, completely out of the blue contacted my husband on our due date. Our baby Spencer still hasn't arrived, 4 days late, but we know that we've made the right name choice! x

We had Spencer for a boy right from the start, we couldn't settle on a girls name so we agreed we should find out the sex and take it from there. It's a boy so Spencer it is.
He's named after the father of my husbands friend, a man who apparently was legendary, strong and always on hand for any reason. My husband says he kept the boys on the straight and narrow and got them into cars and engines when every other young lad was smoking and wasting their youth on street corners. My husband lost touch with Spencers son Guy 20 yrs ago.
Guy, completely out of the blue contacted my husband on our due date. Our baby Spencer still hasn't arrived, 4 days late, but we know that we've made the right name choice! x

nice story and good luck when he finally comes into this world :hug:

Thanks Collin,
Although I'm getting a little sick of curry and pineapple! Lol x

Congrats!

I picked out names before, I have 2 boys and a girl. Aidan 13 Ethan 10 and Jamiee 5months. If you pick a few before hand, when she is in your arms you will know!

All the best!

xxxx

We need news!!!

Latest posts

Back