Did you name your new family edition before it arrived??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thank you...why is it you gals are such smat asses when it comes to these things :o:rolleyes::wink2::Love::hug:

No problem lol. Thanks for add just shown me how to add friend was stuck 🏃

Have been following this thread with anticipation....was it a baby human, a baby cat, dog, rabbit, horse or giraffe as some said ! Ha ha

Ellie is gorgeous! How cute!

My fella and I have decided to get our pet cat, Madge a baby brother. Someone to play with whilst we are out. We were always told we should have got two.....

We have the promise of a kitten, couldnt decide between male/female but think weve now decided on a boy. We read up lots and read boys are normally more chilled and placid compared to girls; our Madge is certainly a handful. She has funny ways and is very inquisitive, and vicious if you annoy her! So we hope our new addition calms her down and hope she takes a motherly role ahahaa

We are toying with some names - i like Milo, Elvis or Cash (johnny!)

The Mr likes some names I wont repeat as they are absurd and he
Also likes Harper. Madge is a girl cat and was named Sharpe (from sharpes retreat) i changed it to
madge, short for major when he was away as sharpe just didnt suit :( he now likes harper, apparantly another character from sharpe!!!

Anyway, I am hoping I get my way :) I usually do ! Will post a piccie when I get him :)

Anyway, I am hoping I get my way :) I usually do ! Will post a piccie when I get him :)

you gals normaly do as us guys go for the simple route....we just give up and let you get on with it :Kissing:

Ellie's a beauty! :)

Ellie is beaut.

Does she want to meet a little, (as in would fit under 1 paw), friend?
If so, my UNEXPECTED arrival Elsie would fit the bill.
ummmmmm computer says ...yes
But Ellie wants to see picture first :eek::lol::lol::Grope::hug:

Your Ellie is gaw-jus! Now box her up and send her to me.

I feel more deserving of her than you. It's my American sense of entitlement, you know.

It's my American sense of entitlement, you know.

sorry but no chance:lick:
If you lot hadnt have chudked all that tea in the harbour a good few years ago then maybe I would have thought differently:irked: :eek::lol::lol::hug:

sorry but no chance:lick:
If you lot hadnt have chudked all that tea in the harbour a good few years ago then maybe I would have thought differently:irked: :eek::lol::lol::hug:

Jeezuz! How old do you think I am!!!! :eek:

I thought your new arrival was human when I read this thread lol

until I see your pic of ellie that was, aww how cute! x

My new addition.
Spencer Kenneth Wood
5/5/2012 @ 17.08
Weighing in at a healthy 9lbs2oz

I'm head over heels in love!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336277327.209986.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336277327.209986.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 91
My new addition.
Spencer Kenneth Wood
5/5/2012 @ 17.08

Congratulations and what a lovely name

Wow your up early :eek::hug:

Many, many congratulations, you clever girl! xx

Thank you. I was very brave too! Lol x

Awww Fake it, congratulations!!!!!!!!! :D LOVE the name xx Enjoy him and enjoy the head sniffing, Mmmmmm nothing like the smell of a newborn baby's head :Love:

Collin, this thread has had me :lol: I get the feeling you're a tricky one aren't you :wink2: :D Thanks for a good laugh :hug:

Congrats on baby spencer! Newborn smell is the best, and their squishy little cheeks! Soo jealous haha

Sent from my GT-I5500 using SalonGeek

Lol Planky. Was just partaking in a spot of head sniffing whilst waiting for the page to load. It's obviously a universal thing then! xxx

Thanks SarahJ. I think I'm a little bit in love with him x

Lol Planky. Was just partaking in a spot of head sniffing whilst waiting for the page to load. It's obviously a universal thing then! xxx

He is just perfect! Sooo cute.

Congratulations!!!

Is he your first addition?? :)))

My new addition.
Spencer Kenneth Wood
5/5/2012 @ 17.08

Congratulations on your new life long love affair!

Latest posts

Back