Did you win on the Grand National?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It upsets me that people don't care about the cruelty that goes on.

It upsets me that people don't care about the cruelty that goes on.

Money seems to be most people's priority these days. What a sad materialistic world we live in. :sad:

Very sad. Just shows how superior Animals our to humans.

I would pay a lot of money to see the privalaged toofs jump over fences which are too high and too crowded and hopefully break their necks

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I would pay a lot of money to see the privalaged toofs jump over fences which are too high and too crowded and hopefully break their necks

And all the un-educated who placed a bet so they can win money for "drinks" pah!

Makes my blood boil.

Anywhooo seeing as this thread is about who won anything on the national... back on track ;) feel free to have your own thread about us uneducated lot ;) but this one's about who had any luck ;) ;) ;)

So... who else did? Xxd

Its not cruelty to horses, horses dont have to run do they.

How don't they? They are whipped into running! What happens if they don't? Slaughter house.

No. They get to fill in a questionnaire to see if they want to run or not. :grr::grr:

This has boggled my mind.
I refuse to watch it. It's awful.
So no I didn't win anything I would never bet on it!

Laura xx

They dont go to the slaughter house, the horses are at the start they dont get whipped to start running either, the whip goes past there eyes so they think its another horse coming which makes them speed up, my boyfriends dad owns a race horse if it was cruelty then he wouldnt own one aa hee loves horses and the title is who won on the grand national not if you agree or disagree with horse racing so why comment

Are you saying that when they go at the start, the horses could just decide "nah! can't be assed today?" Lol that's hilarious

Ignorance is bliss.

Are you saying that when they go at the start, the horses could just decide "nah! can't be assed today?" Lol that's hilarious

Yep, they can just decide to go to Costa Coffee instead.

The jockey dont force the horse to run iv seen races where the horse wont move from the stands!!!!

Even if they 'choose' to run (which they don't) Aintree is one of the most dangerous racing tracks in the world! Horses are drugged and are often too young to race!

Naieve comment there! Of course they have to run, they are born and bred to run purely for our entertainment?! Oh and What about the ones who fall and break their necks?

What about the jockey that fell off yesterday and the horse carried on running, there weren't no jockey making it run then was there NO

Clearly we all have different opinions so lets leave it at that

Latest posts

Back