Did you win on the Grand National?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm obviously on my high horse flogging a dead horse aren't i?

Not at all MM. You have very valid points and I agree with you. The Grand National is for reward and completely pointless....a bit like snail racing!

Educating the thick and gormless. ....I'm still chuckling over that one.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Not at all MM. You have very valid points and I agree with you. The Grand National is for reward and completely pointless....a bit like snail racing!

I could see that you agreed, and I agree with your points. The people boasting about their betting skills has gone a bit quiet. That made me feel sick. Maybe we've given them food for thought.

I could see that you agreed, and I agree with your points. The people boasting about their betting skills has gone a bit quiet. That made me feel sick. Maybe we've given them food for thought.

Nope we're just bored of people jumping in on threads when there's a total separate one specifically for what they're talking about ;)

As a side note.. I have no betting skills hence the reason I won diddly squat! Haha! However, I enjoyed my afternoon and am looking forward to going to the races later on in the year ;) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thats your choice, so do you think everyone that owns a dog/cat or any animal has a screw loose?!

Thats your choice, so do you think everyone that owns a dog/cat or any animal has a screw loose?!

I think if you can't see the cruelty in horse racing, then you're either blind or just completely blissfully ignorant.

I don't own a pet because I can not offer it a suitable environment. I'm out most of the day. The poor thing would be all alone. Don't get me started on the neighbours over the road who keep their dog in a cage all day while they go to work. :evil: THEY have a screw loose.

Yeah when people do that its not fair on the dog, unless you can actually spend time with the animal then you shouldnt have one

Saying that having a dog is cruel is silly. Wolfs are wild animals; dogs have been domesticated for years. Obviously having one where it's locked in a cage all day/left along is cruel.

Keeping a kid locked in a cage all day is perfectly fine by me.

Oh good. How often should I let them out?

I thought that's what everyone did? :wink2:

The derby on 7th june whos going?? Haha

Me!

image.jpg

Never been Ascot would love to go tho all dressed up! Xxx

Never been Ascot would love to go tho all dressed up! Xxx

Neither have - there's always something on at the time. I've been to the national though and that was fab. Also love Chester races. Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I think the race lovers are in the minority here MM. Most of us are with you on this and agree it's a cruel aimless money making event. I think it's falling on deaf ears- let's go to the other thread. I think if people can so openly be ok with it, they are unlikely to change their opinions because of anything we say. Just like we won't change ours. Let's leave them to it!

Last edited:
Back on track, mine came 2nd, I only won £5 though. I only bet small.

I've just put £2 on Oxford to win the boat race this afternoon too. Will watch later.

We only bet small to think we done 2.50 at 25/1 turned out good tho lol xx

Well hazeleyes this post was for race people in the first place so you should of gone to the other thread before commenting on this

Well hazeleyes this post was for race people in the first place so you should of gone to the other thread before commenting on this

Point 1, I think I commented in this before MM started the other one!!!!!!!
Point 2, I am only just realising fully that MMs upset at this thread is falling on deaf ears!!!!
Point 3, your comment specifically upset me...more than any of the others. Which was only when I commented here, in direct response! Regardless of where it was posted!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back