Did you win on the Grand National?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Point 1, if your upset by a thread then ignore it and dont comment
Point 2, I did comment earlier saying obviously we have different oppinions so leave it at that but that fell on deaf ears so that's why I carried on like everyone else did.

So il say it again lets just leave it now and get back to the post which was did anyone have any winners at the grand national????

Point 1, if your upset by a thread then ignore it and dont comment
Point 2, I did comment earlier saying obviously we have different oppinions so leave it at that but that fell on deaf ears so that's why I carried on like everyone else did.

So il say it again lets just leave it now and get back to the post which was did anyone have any winners at the grand national????

Sorry not to labour the point here, I totally realise I am now and for that I am sorry- but this is annoying me.

If am upset by something, I am allowed to pass comment the same as anyone else. Who are you to tell me what I can and can't do here? Are you the boss of me?

Moreover- You made a comment in challenge to someone ELSE's point- why then didn't you in fact bypass the original comment you were responding to if you didn't like it? Practice what you preach!

Anyway I'm done with this, on with your gambling debate!!!

I challenged it because people was commenting saying its animal cruelty, its not. this post was asking people if they won anything not if they agreed or disagreed

I didn't bet on the grand national this year but last year I put a bet on the races for £3 on a rolling place pot and won £1,200 - whoop!

I didn't bet on the grand national this year but last year I put a bet on the races for £3 on a rolling place pot and won £1,200 - whoop!

Wow!!! I'd love to win that much. Never going to happen though, I have no luck haha xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Wow!!! I'd love to win that much. Never going to happen though, I have no luck haha xx

I got a tip from my grandad who used to be a well known tipster - he's retired now. And I normally don't take interest but he was sure they were going to win lol. 5 bets 5 horses - first 3 cake first, 4th horse come second and last horse came 4th but the first horse was disqualified so he ended up coming third - nice money in my pocket. They were all none favourites but he researches the horses, jockeys, weather, ground etc - he's a bit of a nerd lol.

Me & my hubby won! Me 2nd & 4th only won £28 but better than nothing! hubby got 3rd & won £10 x

HairBy Amanda

I'm glad no horses died this year xx

My husband would have won £80 but didn't click the "click to confirm your bet" on his phone app! Idiot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol how annoying! Funny tho! X

My husband would have won £80 but didn't click the "click to confirm your bet" on his phone app! Idiot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahhhh bummer!!! :( xxx

Latest posts

Back