Diet support thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So ... I've been doing low carb a few days and lost 4lb, I know it will drop off to about 1lb or so a week, that first weeks always dramatic

But it's encouraging

What diets/plans are you all doing

I do my own I have 10 grams of fat a day only

I started in January :)

I personal train twice a week for an hour... that's the only exercise I do

For breakfast is either porridge with a spoon of honey and berries or eggs

Lunch something like chicken, peppers, mushrooms and pesto with wholegrain rice

Dinner chicken or fish with veg and sweet potato

I also make up big batches of quorn chilli or bolognaise.

Snacks is fruit, nuts, Greek yoghurt, rice cakes, dark chocolate

Every Saturday I also either go out for dinner or have a a takeaway xx

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1457689881222.png
    PhotoGrid_1457689881222.png
    623.8 KB · Views: 87
I started in January :)

I personal train twice a week for an hour... that's the only exercise I do

For breakfast is either porridge with a spoon of honey and berries or eggs

Lunch something like chicken, peppers, mushrooms and pesto with wholegrain rice

Dinner chicken or fish with veg and sweet potato

I also make up big batches of quorn chilli or bolognaise.

Snacks is fruit, nuts, Greek yoghurt, rice cakes, dark chocolate

Every Saturday I also either go out for dinner or have a a takeaway xx

Wow well done [emoji4] need your motivation!!

Courtjb91. Well done that's so good, you can really see a difference.

Looking great Court x

Hi I'm quite good these days. I allow anything but in moderation. But when I did have a shock at the doctors and they weighted me a few years ago I vowed to lose weight. At my heaviest i was 15st 10lb. I was very strict with myself for a year and lost 6st. I went really low fat and low carb and padded meals out with veg. I was too strict though and ended up making myself ill with vitamin b12 deficiency.
Now I have a more relaxed approach. I eat all stuff but in moderation and still use veg and salads to bulk things up. Lots of chicken and fish as well. When buying mince always go for the leanest fat content that you can get. Cook with little or no oil where you can. All little changes help.

You all should take a look at the bodycoach (joe wicks) his philosophy is eat more and exercise less, he says low cal diets, all diets for a matter of fact, don't work!

You all should take a look at the bodycoach (joe wicks) his philosophy is eat more and exercise less, he says low cal diets, all diets for a matter of fact, don't work!

Yes yes yes at last my kind of diet ....I can definitely stick to eating more and exercising less love this ....[emoji7]....x

Yes yes yes at last my kind of diet ....I can definitely stick to eating more and exercising less love this ....[emoji7]....x

He's on instagram and always posts recipes and has a book out leanin15 its got some great recipes in and most them only take 15 minutes (hence the leanin15)

He's on instagram and always posts recipes and has a book out leanin15 its got some great recipes in and most them only take 15 minutes (hence the leanin15)

Thankyou will go check it out x

Have just looked wow sod looking at his recipes I could sit and look at him all day ...now that may be a deterrent not to go to the fridge lol x

I've paid for it and had my first plan but haven't started it yet!

Definitely agree with this! My personal trainer checks my food diary every day and is always going on at me to eat more! I'm eating more now than I ever have, just of the correct foods and it's working x

Definitely agree with this! My personal trainer checks my food diary every day and is always going on at me to eat more! I'm eating more now than I ever have, just of the correct foods and it's working x

Exactly! I'm sick of seeing people starve themselves and say 'i'm on a diet' if you're hungry you need to eat its your body telling you your tummy isn't full and needs to be!

Latest posts

Back