Dip dyed extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siobrennan

Reaction score
hi everyone!!

just wondering if anyone has tried the foxy dip dyed extensions? i fancy them for myself but not sure if its just going to look like i have major regrowth! i've also never bought from foxy for myself or clients so unsure wether to try them or not!! im thinking of the blonde ones, but i also have a client who would love the black/burgundy numbers!!

thanks in advance of any comments! :)

I'll let you know I'm having them put in on Thursday the #18/60. Wish I was still dark as I'd go for the dark ones. They sent me some samples, they look good. My only concern is that theres not much #18 compared to #60. Will post on the outcome.

thanks fuzion!

thats what i was worried about was the relatively small section of 18 compared to the 60!

I'll be dip dyeing my own extensions over the weekend hopefully. I didnt like the look of the foxy ones as i want more of an ombre effect. Will let you know result.

I'll be dip dyeing my own extensions over the weekend hopefully. I didnt like the look of the foxy ones as i want more of an ombre effect. Will let you know result.

sounds good!! i really fancy offering these types of extensions as a service aswell as wanting them in my own hair so let us know how you get on with that!! how are you going to do the dip dye effect if you dont mind me asking? i have never dip dyed hair full stop never mind extensions :o

sounds good!! i really fancy offering these types of extensions as a service aswell as wanting them in my own hair so let us know how you get on with that!! how are you going to do the dip dye effect if you dont mind me asking? i have never dip dyed hair full stop never mind extensions :o

I am not really dip dyeing them but rather painting the colour on in layers to make it fade really nicely. I will let you know exactly how I do it after its successfull hehehe! Im not super confident in the ombré colouring.

ok thanks!! look forward to hearing/seeing the results!

Extrnsionist - i know you offer a tipping service BUt if the Ombre colouring works well, is it a service you will be offering also? I am not a hairdresser, not trained in colour but am desperately seeking someone to make me some dip dyed extensions - preferably a brown#3 with electric blue xx

Extrnsionist - i know you offer a tipping service BUt if the Ombre colouring works well, is it a service you will be offering also? I am not a hairdresser, not trained in colour but am desperately seeking someone to make me some dip dyed extensions - preferably a brown#3 with electric blue xx

Haha well I wouldn't call me an expert and never thought of offering it as an service. The problem with electric blue is that the color fades to quickly and it is very hard to keep it looking vivid. But I have now ordered my hair will be doing it on Balmin hair even though I know the guarantee won't cover then but the hair is just so amazing I trust it. Will be posting photos next week and if it all goes well I will def try other colors. I just want mine to be quite subtle though, like light brown fading into caramel and then natural blonde.

Latest posts

Back