Display stand

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

julie25

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I've decided to stock china glaze varnishes and wanted the display rack too but they seem to be out of stock everywhere or really overpriced. Does anyone know of anywhere else that sells them at a decent price or any other general varnish stands that they would fit it? I'll have about 35-40 colours. I've seen some nice clear Perspex ones but have this paranoia that I'll order it and the polishes will be too big to fit! Am probably just being silly but I open in a week and starting to panic as this is still on my to do list.

Thanks in advance xx

I too am looking for one to hold OPI polish or again a generalised one that could hold a few brands,

Have you checked eBay?

Yeah I looked but they are all expensive compared to the salon catalogues. Didn't think it would be so hard to find one!

There's a thread somewhere on here that lists someone who someone had found on eBay. There were lots of positive reports and from memory they could adapt to order.

It was "'rubydisplays" - info on the 'alternative shellac display' thread

Latest posts

Back