Do I need to repig to go from 11 to 9?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BEESQUEEZER

Reaction score
Hi Geekies!
Is there any need for me to re pig when I have a client that wants to go from bleached hair level 11 to foils at a base 9 in blonde shade?

Any help greatly appreciated x

Hey Vivaglam,
Thanks for that. Does it matter what tone of blonde shades that I use? From a level 11 how many shades down can I darken before I have to re pig?
xxx

You can darken to a 6 without pre-pig. Some people would pre-pig at a level 6. I personally don't.
With regards to the tone of blonde, it depends what tone you/your client is aiming for. What colours do you have in mind? And what are you using? Eg Wella, L'Oreal etc

Hi Viva Glam,

You are a bloody angel! I was looking to use a 9.3G, 8.13B AND 9.003NW and I use Rusk what do you think of those tones? xxx:eek:

I have no clue about Rusk colours so it's your judgement on this one. I'm sure it will look lovely whatever you do :)

they all have slight warmth in them so it will be fine! just use 3% x
Hi Viva Glam,

You are a bloody angel! I was looking to use a 9.3G, 8.13B AND 9.003NW and I use Rusk what do you think of those tones? xxx:eek:

Thankyou very much Magenta Hair, I really appreciate it. xxxx

Magenta or Vivaglam, Just want to say thanks for your replies.
Just to confirm,
Client is level 11 with bleach all over
Want to add different tones of blonde
Going to use 8 & 9 WARM shades from Rusk with 3%
Is this correct to give the different shades of blonde with no khaki effect?

Just checking you lovely peeps!

xxxxx

Sorry to jump in on this thread, I want to do the same but client doesn't want warmth really dubious to add ash even violet ash, can I do this or just put the ash on the roots and a base 9 on the bleach?

Sharon x

absolutely fine! x
Just to confirm,

xxxxx

Just to confirm,

xxxxx

Indeed :)

Sorry to jump in on this thread, I want to do the same but client doesn't want warmth really dubious to add ash even violet ash, can I do this or just put the ash on the roots and a base 9 on the bleach?

Sharon x
What colours are you using?

Thankyou SO MUCH!! You really are fab! xxxxx

Indeed :)

What colours are you using?

I've been using Rusk lately, but to be honest as I'm mobile I can use anything, almost, I've worked with Majirel, Koleston and Goldwell in the past, not keen on Goldwell though.

what were you thinking of putting on? 8's? or 9's? Majirel do some nice beige (.13) colours if you don't want too ash/warm. As magentahair said, you only need to use 3%.

what were you thinking of putting on? 8's? or 9's? Majirel do some nice beige (.13) colours if you don't want too ash/warm. As magentahair said, you only need to use 3%.

9 want to keep it light still, 9.13 + 10vol sounds perfect, thanks very much x

Latest posts

Back