Do You Find That Some Geeks Just Waste Your Time?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs.Clooney

Positive Geek
Reaction score
This lovely geek and I have been pm'ing and emailing for the better part of the past 3 or 4 hours. We have had quite a laugh but have also shared with eachother some valuable info from which we can both learn.

But I haven't got any housework done! Now I am off to stop my hubby packing his bags.:green: He thinks I'm married to my pc. Me thinks he be
right :lol: !! xx

And you call yourself a friend!

Dont blame me - takes two to tango you know!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yes definately Jewsey and I love it, we spend hours talking to one another. She has become a special friend through it though :hug:

But I haven't got any housework done!

No way Tracey, there's more to life than housework! :lol:

BTW, saw your screen idol in Oceans 13 yesterday ..... phwoar, he's gorgeous, but I know he's already spoken for and know what's good for me!

And you call yourself a friend!

Dont blame me - takes two to tango you know!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh you speaketh up O Guilty One:lol:. PMSL

No way Tracey, there's more to life than housework! :lol:

BTW, saw your screen idol in Oceans 13 yesterday ..... phwoar, he's gorgeous, but I know he's already spoken for and know what's good for me!

He is a bit hunky isn't he. Hubby and I went to see the movie last weekend. I thought it was brill. The best of the Oceans IMO.

And yes he's spoken for:evil:. :wink2: xx

Has he gone then - you are still on here so he must have by now! :lol:

:hug:

Has he gone then - you are still on here so he must have by now! :lol:

:hug:
No, I've got him chained to my chair! I want him to see how much pleasure I derive from this site, lol.

I have acheive nothing today except put a load of laundry in the machine. Oh and I pressed the start button!:green:

No, I've got him chained to my chair! I want him to see how much pleasure I derive from this site, lol.

I have acheive nothing today except put a load of laundry in the machine. Oh and I pressed the start button!:green:

Weel I have managed to put some of the washing into the drier to - so there!

managed to make 2 cups of coffee too!

Weel I have managed to put some of the washing into the drier to - so there!

Did you remember to push the start button.:smack: Hehe!

Just for you Tracey .....

clooney_cp_8328126.jpg

ROTFLMAO:lol::lol::lol:.

You are in right big trouble now!

I have been so distracted my bloody dish washer has leaked all over the floor!

Its all your bloody fault!

You are in right big trouble now!

I have been so distracted my bloody dish washer has leaked all over the floor!

Its all your bloody fault!
Oh no:eek:! Are you sure you didn't put the clothes in the diswasher thinking it was the tumble drier?:lol::lol::lol:

Actually - I relieve the the blame on you for this one - and give it to Steve instead! (at least ne cant shout at me for doing no housework then)!

He moved the dishwashwer on Saturday as we have extended the kitchen - so everything is his fault now! :lol::lol::lol:

oh - and I did check I didnt put clothes, or the wrong washing tablets in before you ask! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Do You Find That Some Geeks Just Waste Your Time?
Frequently!!! :lol:

Hmmm, pipped me to the post there Sandi..lol:):):)

awwwww i wish lol

just call me billy pmsl

xxxx

hope you sorted your dishwasher disaster out hun x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back