Do you have a favourite customer?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachybaby

Reaction score
I have just finished for the day and my last client is my favourite. She brought a bottle of wine with her and I spend double the time with her, fit her in out of hours and give her freebies now and again. (only tidy ups though)

She is turning into a really good mate and I would never have met her if I wasn't doing this job.

Does anyone else have one and why?

I have a good client, she's been with me since I opened, we talk, we laugh, we cry, we just click her and I. She is very dear to me, when she is here she shares so much of her life with me and when I get a word in;) I tell her stuff about my life but not much. I direct conversation to her mostly, she hugs me when she gets in the door and squeezes me and does the same thing when she leaves. If she ever stopped coming, I would miss her, she's a sweety. She's always full of nice things to say to me, a true gem lady is what she is.

aj

Mmmmmmm hard to pick just 1 as i have lots that i look forward to seeing....but i suppose the one that sticks out most is a lady i go to as she has agoraphobia....her husband and her are so lovely...in there late 50's. When i arrive hubby is waiting outside to carry my stuff in....cuppa tea all ready for me....fantastic chat and great stories....when i leave hubby takes my stuff to my car for me...they tell me to wrap up warm...put your seat belt on....give me 2 rings when you are home safe....bless...adopted mum and dad i call them.

ohhhh and.....she is very very good with her nails....2 years been with me and every 3 weeks is the same...never broken one....always look good....and all looked after. xx

its hard to pick my favourite client..the ones who i love the best dont pick,keep regular appointments and love to chat away.

I don't do much hair now,only the very loyal regulars.

My fave is a hair client,she is 65 with bright red hair,old Mrs o style,she will not change it :lol: the language she comes out with makes me blush,she always tells me i am doing her hair wrong and she brightens up my day no end.

I look forward to seeing her,i wish i had as much energy as she has now,loet alone in fourty years :lol:

my favourite is a lady in her 70's her hubby allways brews up and when i am done, she likes me to pluck her eyebrows for her, we allways have a good chin wag and a gossip....i even picked up after her elderly dog :eek: cause she is in a wheelchair and her dog had a bit of an accident when i was there one day...was funny at the time...but i love my older ladies they dont half gossip with you they are great

I see my fav lady every 3 weeks, she always calls me "pet" and laughs all the time!

Urm customer - what's one of those!

Any would be my favourite at the moment!

My favourite client is a gem, she's a regular 3 weeker, has been with me from the start and she's lovely.
She's cried on my shoulder (literally), I've been with her through the bad times aswell as the good times and she knows that anything she tells me stays confidential.
I love her to bits and really look forward to her appointments so we can have a good old chat and put the world to rights, as we very often do lol

Mine is a lady who is from 'up north'. She makes me cry with laughter as she is so blunt with what she says!

I guess she kind of reminds me of me! We always have a good natter and my appointments tend to run over when she comes in. Shes absolutley angelic with her nails which is great too.

Her neighbour (loudest woman in uk!!!) comes in -usually the appointment staight after so we all have a giggle and a brew.

She asked me for make up lessons the other day coz she likes the way i do mine,and shes gettin married next year. I was well chuffed!!!

my fav is one I havn't seen for a while, she's got a lot on her plate but we send each other funny texts and when there is something on the news that she knows will affect me she texts me to say she's there and thinking of me.
She came to me because her last nail tech always hurt her:eek:
She stayed because I make her laugh as much as she makes me. She has a large extended family who she always takes on holiday, yep all of them. She is a lovely lady:hug:

Latest posts

Back