Do you keep any old clothes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stewie16

Reaction score
Just wondering if it's me but I've had a pair of jeans for 5years now in my wardrobe and I love them! I won't part with them and still fantastic condition and fit perfect! Also my favourite jacket that I've had for at least 7years lol but still fits perfect!

Most of my clothes have been in there for quite a while. Most stuff fits and looks good so why chuck it? :) x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ive got a pair of trousers that I got when my youngest son was born 15 years ago ha they are the oldest thing in my wardrobe tho

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I rarely chuck away clothes " just incase I need them " lol
But I also love buying new clothes Xx

I'm always getting rid of things then wishing I hadn't!
I do have some jeans which I bought ten years ago just love the fit I think my oldest thing xx

If it still fits and you like it then why not! I always keep loads..even if they don't look so great any more haha I must be a bit of a hoarder. But like someone else said, I also love buying new clothes!!! I have so many!! I do do a little sort out (rarely) but it's hard lol xx

I have a Ted Baker hoody my Dad bought me when I was 12...I still wear it now I'm 25 😳

I've got a pair of comfy track suit bottoms I've had since I was 15! And a teeshirt I wear to bed I've had since first year so 18 and 20 years old ha I'm quite ruthless throwing things out but I have a few bits from throughout the years I've kept :D x

Nope, I sell it all on ebay, once im spring and again in autumn.
I do however have lots of my mothers clothes from when she was younger. I love vintage 70s dresses and I have all her laura Ashley. Just wish a size 12 then was the same as now. She had a 22 inch waist! Mine is 31!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have things that are sentimental that I've kept, a top from primary and high school both covered full with signatures. A couple of tour tee shirts and for no reason other than I like it is a scarf I've had for about 8 years lol.

My ex stole a lot of my clothes when I broke up with him 7 years ago, I still miss certain items :(

Although I still have some PJ's that I bought when I was 14, some fleecy ones & I still love & wear them 14 years later. Makes my friends smile if they see them being reminded of sleep overs in our teens! ;)

My oldest is as above a shirt from junior school that is signed.

Xx

Cool it's not just me then that likes to keep old clothes. My sis collects shoes. She sold a pair of nike trainers that she bought in 1998 on ebay and got £85 for them!

I throw out clothes once a month I can never keep them!
I regret it a month later.

I'm too much of a hoarder......but then I have a mad moment when I have a 30 minute sweep.

I will never get rid of my one and only Vivienne Westwood dress, or the outfit I had for my daughter's wedding.

My wardrobe varies from 10's to 14's.....I'll never throw the 10's out..if I did that , then that would mean I was giving up

I have a denim shirt and a sweatshirt that I bought in benetton 25 years ago. I wore them for both my pregnancies. There was only a year and a day between my children. I have them folded away and will never part with them.

I have a denim shirt and a sweatshirt that I bought in benetton 25 years ago. I wore them for both my pregnancies. There was only a year and a day between my children. I have them folded away and will never part with them.

That's lovely. I've got to confess that I wanted to have a big bonfire with my maternity clothes. I felt so nauseous throughout both pregnancies that I couldn't bear to look at them!

I still wear a nightie that I wore when I had my first lady ...22 years ago...It's still fine....they don't make nighties like they used to!

I have a couple of dresses which iv worn once but won't wear again but will keep for my daughter as quite expensive. X

Latest posts

Back