Do you like all nail shapes ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok i use to dislike round and especially almond, but since doing nails i have realised that certain shapes suit diff people, and i have grown to like everything, one thing i dont like tho is extremly square nails, i think they ought to have the corners slightly taken off....:lol:
on myself? i wear square enhancments, but i am willing to go almond one day when i get enough courage....:rolleyes: :lol: OR even stilletto!!!! :lol:

Well I never saw it as an age thing so now i'm going to have mine as square as poss with French to make me look younger
(only kidding)

adelekeegan1 said:
Well I never saw it as an age thing so now i'm going to have mine as square as poss with French to make me look younger
(only kidding)

lmao :lol: i have noticed that all the youngens who come in to our salon get square french, the older they get usually they go for either round or oval,almond etc and also the older they get the darker they seem to have their polish!!!! :lol:

:eek: Uh Oh!! Guess I'm a "boob" as I Love the "squareer" form AND love french style (that's about all I wear as you can tell from my pics):!: On top of that, I'm 52 yrs. "young" SO:rolleyes: what can I tell ya:green:

Hi, my opinion on this is to try and go with what the client wants-within reason. As it happens, all my clients are over 27, and either have squoval or oval.
Wonder how many techs advise clients to have square, so they can save time!!
And please, don't anybody take that personally!! I have thought about it, lol, but couldn't live with the guilt that someone was walking round with enhancements that they soooo didn't suit!!!! :eek: :eek:

Michelle xxx

jac extreme said:
I love almond's and stilleto's but I dont like squoval or round, if they are gonna be square I like them dangerously square so you can poke your eye out (that's just on me mind) I personally dont like painted, airbrushed or white tipped french, but I do love acrylic/gel french in white or any colour especially glitter.:lol:

im with you jac, we must be twins lol!!!!!!!!!

i do square on me and i have them so sharp its dangerous!! when i do clients , they say , oh will you be able to just slightly take the sharp corners off, as ill have an accident!!! i laugh and explain thats how i do mine and then i get carried away , then soften their edges for them lol!!

i too hate airbrushed, white tips and you know how much i dislike nail art!!!!
but im sporting pink glitter sculpts at the moment and they very long lol!!!
i tend to do clients by their age too, something more elegant for maturer clients, almond etc, but i hate rounded nail, i think it looks awful!! jmo x

Yes i love all nail shapes,fanatic about nails.

Florentina Alexander

I love all nail shapes as they all have thier uses!
I personally mostly wear almond/stilleto.

hi, personally i cant stand oval or almond shaped nails, they just dont look nice to me compared to square. its probably becuase i am used to having mine square. but saying that i dont mind them on other people, as my mum and other clients have oval, i just personally think square is the best shape. x

Latest posts

Back