Do you use the Salon Geek app?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you use the Salon Geek app?

• Yes I do

Votes: 66 32.8%
  • No I don't

Votes: 70 34.8%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 22 10.9%
  • All of the time

Votes: 24 11.9%
  • What's an app?!

Votes: 19 9.5%

• Total voters

ValencianNails

Positivity rules!
Reaction score
You know... I look at "Who's Online" at various times of the day (and night!) and see LOTS of members using the Salon Geek app.

Just wondered (as you do! lol) how many of us use it?

It's great when you're "on the go" and need to check in to satisfy the addiction of SG :wink2:

I have the most basic cell phone there is. No app...

Me...makes my commute much more interesting :)

I have the app I love it but the other day I logged into a computer for the first time in ages and didn't have a clue how to use normal salon geek!! x

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek

I have the same problem as lou lol I have the app and find it's great but if I log in on the pc it's all mumbo jumbo lol xx

i'm with the basic phone club x

I love mine. Don't really have a lot of time to log on pc, therefore iPhone app is a lifesaver, so I can still be here between clients, on breaks, on the road,etc.

Wish the app notified me when I have notifications, reps, comments to log on pc to thank people.

Nail designer with a twist;)

I have the app I love it but the other day I logged into a computer for the first time in ages and didn't have a clue how to use normal salon geek!! x

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek

Lol!! Me too :) Hahaha!!

I think this forum is fab. I only joined in February, but it's so helpful :-D

Xx

Nope not me... Hello!! I could just imagine me with a phone that had this option... I'd never be off the thing :lol:

I don't use it yet BUT as soon as I have my IPOD, I will be for sure! heheheehe

Yep, I do! It's fab! But means I always get told off for always being glued to my iphone...lol
xxx

There should be an 'I do now!' option! Lol, thanks for sharing :lol:

As with Lou and Nicky I don't know how to use proper salon geek! Lol

Sorry nicki didn't mean to spell ur name wrong! X

Me too! I wouldn't have time to be on here if I couldn't use my phone! ;-)

I use it! I only signed up last night but am already addicted ;-)

I would but as far as I'm aware there's no blackberry app ! :( boooooo! Poor me :p

I don't use the app. I log onto to salongeek on my mobile though, just using the internet on my phone. Xx

I love the choice of both the app and computer.

If the computer is being used by my daughter I can use my phone. Either way SG is so addictive.

Only thing I don't like doing on the phone is typing replies, as a typist I find it to slow. My u gets typed instead of I so I'm constantly going back and amending, iykwim

Sent from my HTC Desire

I love the choice of both the app and computer.

If the computer is being used by my daughter I can use my phone. Either way SG is so addictive.

Only thing I don't like doing on the phone is typing replies, as a typist I find it to slow. My u gets typed instead of I so I'm constantly going back and amending, iykwim

Sent from my HTC Desire

Oh I know that feeling!!! I love my iOhone but that is the one thing that drives me mad and when I hit either delete or return instead of the m key. Drives me wild! I love the sg app though!!! Lxxx

Latest posts

Back