Do you use the Salon Geek app?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you use the Salon Geek app?

• Yes I do

Votes: 66 32.8%
  • No I don't

Votes: 70 34.8%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 22 10.9%
  • All of the time

Votes: 24 11.9%
  • What's an app?!

Votes: 19 9.5%

• Total voters
I love mine. Don't really have a lot of time to log on pc, therefore iPhone app is a lifesaver, so I can still be here between clients, on breaks, on the road,etc.

Wish the app notified me when I have notifications, reps, comments to log on pc to thank people.

Nail designer with a twist;)

I agree with Nataliya, I LOVE the SG app and use it all the time, but notifications would be fab. :)

I LOVE the iPhone app... but... not when I'm in mod mode lol... for THAT I really DO need my mouse and countless tabs available, so I can do the 'necessary snooping' :wink2:

But, when I'm on here in 'casual mode' the app's FABULOUS :green:

I'm a salon geek app fan, I love it only thing is I get told off for having my head in permanently lol, but i love it. I wouldn't have time to go on as much as I do it I didn't have the app. Notifications would be a great feature on it tho x

I too am in the basic phone gang :cry:

I would like to but there isn't one for Blackberry, :(

I'm with u Nataliya I wish it sent me notifications etc.

I use the app on iPhone alot love it

I love love LOVE it! use it in between appointments but we cant access the groups :(
need to keep up to date with the irish geeks so i'd love if ya's could possibly fix that??
x

I love it BUT how do you find the tutorials and groups ?? I've tried the search but it's just not playing nice with me :( xx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

I'm addicted to it!! Love it :) xx

addicted..another vote for notifications..x

Agree we need notifications!! I love the app, I sit with my laptop on sg in the evenings (getting moaned at by my hubby!!) then when I go to bed if I cant sleep- which is pretty much every night, I use my sg app till im tired x

There is an app for blackberry users because I use it :)

Search on your phone for Tapatalk, follow the instructions and download :D

Xx

iPad version about to be submitted to Apple along with updates for iPhone and Android.

Blackberry can use tapatalk, but its not fully supported and still in beta. Should still be ok though.

iPad version about to be submitted to Apple along with updates for iPhone and Android.

Blackberry can use tapatalk, but its not fully supported and still in beta. Should still be ok though.

Fantastic) can't wait)

Thanks Mr Geek)

Nail designer with a twist;)

I mainly use the app - it's ace!

x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

I love it! But yeah, notifications please Geek people!

X

I have a blackberry :( no can do sadly I'd be on constantly so its probably a good idea not to

I LOVE THE SG APP! :Love:ADDICT:Love:

I love the 'what's an app' choice'!!

How can you not know what an app is in this day and age!!! :cool:

Love love love the sg app!! Xx

Latest posts

Back