Dodgy phone calls

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

petals

Reaction score
Hi, had a very dodgy phonecall today from a young guy saying his friend was drunk on saturday and had my phone numbers in my phone. He said his friend told him that he had broken into my home, stole some of my socks:eek: and had ejaculated all over my ugg boots:irked::eek:. Said he was stalking me and he watches when i go out. He has a foot fetish, though god knows why he would want my feet as they need a big spa pedicure:lol:. He also said he was a locksmith and had a gadget that could open all doors and that's how he got in. (how he got past my 4 dogs is beyond me). Seemingly he is an ex of one of my clients. This phonecall lasted about 10 minutes and he had the cheek to reverse the charge! Anyway, had to phone police and they are coming out tonight.:eek: The woman at the police station was trying not to laugh when i told her, and then the police officer asked me if i had any socks missing, and how clean were my boots:lol:. Trying to laugh about this, but has anyone else had dodgy phonecalls or just general weirdos phoning them??

oh hun, that sounds pretty weird...glad the police are coming over. better to be safe than sorry!

let us know how you get on xxx

I get all sorts of pervy calls, largely because I do male intimate waxing.
I just tell them to f%^£k off. I can understand why you might be a tad unnerved though!

My god how bizzare,glad your getting this sorted.Ive has silly phone calls hairdressers ect do get them cos its mainly women work there i just put the phone down without even speaking.

Worst one I had was the heavy breather, I just got to the point when I was going to yell PERVERT!!!! and put the phone down when he sneezed. Then started apologising, he just couldn't speak around the sneeze:lol:
Some people eh? Not very bright either, the police can trace a reverse charge call, what a muppet. Hope it didn't shake you up too much:hug:

God you do get some weirdos don't you.

I've had a few dodgy calls, the latest was a couple of weeks ago. A man called asking for the manager and said he was a fireman and was talking as if he was going to try to sell something, before asking if i would suck his c*ck.

I hung up and he didn't call back.

Well Police have been round. Female police officer seemed more receptive than male. She said i must have been awful, he was more interested in my boots! However they are going ahead with enquiries and try and trace this nutter. It's amazing the time he took when he phoned me, must have been 10 minutes talking about ejaculating on ugg boots. Will have to scrub them anyway. Not nice to get these calls, and i'm sorry to hear about you all having them, there's alot of pervs out there:eek:

Ah thats sick! And why ugg boots? How weird. There are some proper weirdos out there!
It's probably someone just winding you up hun. Try not to loose any sleep over it. xxx

hi, not nice to get phone call like that. I had a guy ask if his wife could come with him when he came for a wax. I said :irked: sure it's OK, next he says because if he didn't do as she told him she would spank him:smack:. told him he had the wrong no and hung up. if anyone calls with no withheld I answer and tell them to ring back and display their no, if gen they will ring back.:) Di x

No joke, had another phone call yesterday morning from a young guy who sounded as if he was on drugs asking me if i had any pussy for sale??!! I thought he meant kittens and said 'sorry that ad has been deleted, goodbye'. What is it with these sickos?:eek: Have now removed phone number from Gumtree as that's where i think it is coming from. He withheld his number this time, git.:mad: The police will ave a field day when i tell them this one..:irked:

They can still trace a withheld number.

Hope they havn't scared you etc.

Bit strange how they know u have uggboots? were they clean? LOL

Have the police been over, what they said?

Hope the calls stop i've had several since starting beauty and i know for sure they're from gumtree.com despite me saying me services are not sexual etc thats why when sites like tell.com ask for your address to confirm your listing i put 00 instead of my house number cos well any old person doesn't need to know my address as i'm mobile god know's what weirdos would turn up if i did put my address on.

oh gosh how strange! poor you , it cant be nice. I have had a few odd calls but i tell them where to go in no uncertain terms and then get on with it.

DONT let these people grind you down, they need the reaction to get their pleasure. sad little people with sad little lives.

try not to let it upset you hon. some people are just very very odd.

Latest posts

Back