Does anybody have any strange habits when they're performing treatments?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have sooo many of the same what you guys do.

Working from pinky to thumb.
Resting little finger on hand.
Shaping right brow 1st.
When doing gels always asking them to swap hands in the lamp, even when doing feet I refer them to hands rather than feet.
And get so used to answering the phone at work when my mobile rings I answer with what I say at work.

And many many more I'm sure.....

X x

If I was a client I would be out of there like a penis in speedos I would think I was crazy lmao.xxxx

Haha that amused me greatly I've never heard that saying before. I'll be remembering it now just hoping my opertunity will come along to use it x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using SalonGeek

I purse my lips when cutting hair, concentration I think and sniff my hair constantly when driving :s weird little habits haha

I've got a weird habit of tapping my file on the desk every ten strokes or so, mental. My clients think its hilarious

Me too! I tap, then twist the file and use the other edge :wink2:
My clients have never asked cos they see the dust fly out and then I get 'OH it must clog it up then?'

:D

I was doing nails the other day and I bang my cuticle pusher on the desk!!!! How very strange.... I did it without thinking then though eh!! Xx

I file with my little fingers curved under... If I file with them both straight on the file it sets my teeth on edge!!

Love this!!

when I do a spray tan I tilt my head the same direction I tilt my gun, I never realised until I tanned my hubby & he asked me if I was retarded lol!

I do this too! :)

Latest posts

Back