Does anybody use a daylight mag lamp?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billymiff

Reaction score
Hi all
I'm looking into getting a daylight magnifying lamp to help me see my application better. (still practising)
Does anybody use one?
Do you think they're any good?
Which one do you use?
Thanks for any replies
Clare x

Last edited:
Is it for nails or facials?

If its for nails then its not the magnifying lamp you want its portable one you want.

I've had one for years they are invaluable. The magnifier lamp would get in your way when you were working. Go on the Daylight company website and you will see.

HTHs
Good Luck x

Hi, I have have a day light with mag and its great, you dont really use the mag when doing nails just have the light on, sometimes when i want to look closley at somthing on the hand/nail i will flip the lid up and then have a look and its so clear. They dont generate any heat to you dont get hot whilst you are working underneath it like a standerd desk would.... so to your answer yes it is a good buy and it will clamp to your nail desk and move around.You coulndt reall have one of these for mobile as they are too bulky and heavy so they do a portable one which is also good.Good luck in choosing x

I'm mobile & I have one of these. I carry it inside my portable nail bag.

I bought one of these daylight magnifying lamps last year, and wish I bought one sooner. I generally have a look under a few time whilst doing a service, as I am able to see any imperfections.

As a "mature" person my eyes are not what they were when I was in my 20's, so I find the magnifyer really useful, and the daylight bulb means I don't suffer with S A D in the winter, and it's a lot kinder to me if I have a "flush" as it does not generate hardly any heat.lol

The lamp does't generate as much heat as an ordinary overhead lamp, which is more comforable to work with.

I would really recommend onje of these lamps.

Latest posts

Back