Does anybody use these cuticle nippers?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

claire bear

Reaction score
Hi does anybody use these tweezerman cuticle nippers that handle like a pair of tweezers? Are they any good? ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365698651.782944.jpg

I don't have those exact ones, but I have the v-nipper by Tweezerman, and they're light and nimble, so incredibly easy to use. I never got on with regular cuticle nippers as I always found them too clunky but these are ideal. I'm sure the ones you've pictured will be fab too! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365704367.661649.jpg

They look similar do you think they are the same ones? X

I don't think they are. The ones you've posted are the v-shape/fork like ones.

The ones I have are just like sharp angled tweezers.

I'd totally recommend them.

ohh I've been looking for something like this, the regular nippers with handles can be a pain at certain angles :)

ohh I've been looking for something like this, the regular nippers with handles can be a pain at certain angles :)

They're absolutely perfect!

I'm so glad I saw this post as I was looking at ordering these. I'm definitely going to get them now.

Thanks girls I'm so so so scared to use cuticle nipper . These look easy to use . R they from amazon . In the first picture where r those from . I wd love to have them . Thankyou x

I've used them and LOVE them more than anything else. They always seem so much sharper than any other cuticle nippers i've ever tried.

I have used them personally (on myself) for quite a few years, when i found them at the store while looking for tweasers for a splinter (by the same company)
I absolutely love them.

Think I NEED these!

I have some of them and they are super, super sharp! Takes a bit of getting used to being different from what you're used to

I have the v-nippers too :). They are so precise and I feel I have way more control over them than the regular kind.

Big thumbs up from me :) x

I use traditional nippers and am not sure I could change now after 30 years .... but one thing I can advise if you buy traditional ones ... always buy the smallest blade size they do like 1mm. They are so much easier to use than 3-4mm blades. Makes ALL the difference to the manoeuvrability and ease of use of them.

I have order mine from tweezarman one . Proimpression one look good too . X

I use traditional nippers and am not sure I could change now after 30 years .... but one thing I can advise if you buy traditional ones ... always buy the smallest blade size they do like 1mm. They are so much easier to use than 3-4mm blades. Makes ALL the difference to the manoeuvrability and ease of use of them.

Agreed. Traditional nippers come in different sizes and are easy to use. This was all we were allowed to train with while in college. Clients always rave about the results and how precise I can get with them. Just my opinion though, but traditional nippers look more professional if you get the hang if it

I'm a traditional girl also!!!

I always seem to be posting right after you Biljana.:wink2:

Just want to say thanks to the op about these cuticle nippers i bought some the other day after seeing them on here and they work a dream compared to the big clumpy ones that are usually used

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back