Does anyone have a blog?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J33XSS

Reaction score
I'm thinking of starting a blog but have no idea what to write about! Does anyone have a blog that I can have a peek at? Do you find it easy once you're in the swing of it to find things to write about? x

I have 2, food one and a makeup one. Haven't updated the makeup one in probably a year though.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Hello

I do have one, I am a little ashamed to say I have not written anything on there for a couple of months but here it is anyway x

Miss Jules Beauty

I have a nail blog which I update almost daily lifeinlacquer.blogspot.co.uk and I really enjoy it, I don't work at the mo as I'm looking after my 2 boys and I find it a good way of making sure I get time to do what I love.

Hello!

I have a wee beauty / fashion / lifestyle blog www.merelleabella.com

I say go for it, it's a great way to interact with people with similar interests :) x

Indeed I do Beauty Therapy Student

It started out as my journey through beauty school and I will be incorporating my journey to opening a home salon this summer as well :)

I have a beautiful one from Dubai, and I'm obsessive about my humsbums leaving the lid up.

Oh wait...I might have read the title wrongly.
My bad.

Yes I have a blog, buts its a secret.

I don't have one but want to start! Would just be a completely selfish affair on buying/indulgence haha, one I love is buy now, blog later

http://chicchignon.wordpress.com/2012/01/16/my-new-space/

I havent blogged in a while. Im just getting back into hair. It does come easier after you realize you can just write about what made you tick that day and youll start remembering to take pics as well. Its fun, dont try too hard.

Ahhhh YOUR that person :D I thought of you today actually - I went to the student hair salon in college today... OMG all i was getting was curls put in so they could practice... WORST visit to a hair salon in my life! If you want a guest blog on how NOT to act when training to be a hairdresser lol I am happy to write the experience up for you!

Ooooh, you inspired me to start a blog!!!

So I have. Non beauty related, sorry, but here it is anyway. My step mum was only saying the other day how I should be teaching people how to save money, so I thought that would be the theme of my blog!
Savvy Saving - Home

So I have. Non beauty related, sorry, but here it is anyway. My step mum was only saying the other day how I should be teaching people how to save money, so I thought that would be the theme of my blog!
Savvy Saving - Home

Ooooh Savvy Saving I neeed you in my life, you can teach me a thing or two!

Actually, does anybody write or know of a blog relevant to salon or spa management? I'd really love to do a blog post exchange (you write one for us, we write one for you) if anybody would be interested.

You can get in touch with me direct at [email protected]

Ahhhh YOUR that person :D I thought of you today actually - I went to the student hair salon in college today... OMG all i was getting was curls put in so they could practice... WORST visit to a hair salon in my life! If you want a guest blog on how NOT to act when training to be a hairdresser lol I am happy to write the experience up for you!

Yes it's me! Thanks for following. I'd love to do a guest post haha, I could give a huge list of what not to do! :):)

Savvy Saving - Home

Good tip on on 0800 numbers. What a scam that you have to pay!

I have recently started a blog, any one on wordpress feel free to follow, i will follow back! :)

Tanning & Beauty Blog

Mines hairyhair.wordpress.com
The Running Hairdresser.

I've got to try not to use it as a diary tho that's my problem lol! Not been on for a while tho x

Latest posts

Back