Does anyone have this beauty case

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ADiva1

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me whether they have or had this beauty case?

Is it big enough for your requirements?

I'm thinking of buying one for both nails and beauty stuff.

Guess I'd be putting in my UV lamps, gels, files etc.
Also tinting stuff, wax strips and the like...
Thanks. X

***removed auction site URL***

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey!

I have not used this but my nail tech firend has. She didnt use it much because she said it was akward to cart around.

I like the looks of it tho. Sorry cant give you much more help on the subject.
xx

Can anyone tell me whether they have or had this beauty case?

Is it big enough for your requirements?

I'm thinking of buying one for both nails and beauty stuff.

Guess I'd be putting in my UV lamps, gels, files etc.
Also tinting stuff, wax strips and the like...
Thanks. X

***removed auction site URL***
Hi ! it looks lovely but... i would say if you need to put a lamp in it you may have trouble getting it in and out :irked: If you look at the opening it looks rather small :!:
Hope this helps honey :hug:

Last edited by a moderator:
My boyfriend bought me this exact one for xmas and i have to say it's rubbish for fitting everything in.And i can never find anywhere to put it, its always in the way. I really think you would be better off with a bag hun. Sorry to dissapoint you. They look so lovely dont they!
xxx

I have that one in silver and I used to fit loads in. The trick is to be organised. xxx

I guess it all depends on what exactly you need to move around in it.
I have 2 trolley cases. One I keep my nail art stuff in, which is similar to the one in your link the other which is bigger than the one you are showing was the one I used for my mobile L&P. I had to carry my lamp around (used for my uv gel top coat on my L&P) around in a seperate shoulder bag.
You really need to look and feel these things as thedy always look bigger in thde pics.
Have a look around your local wholesaler to gage a feel for them would be my advice. xxx

i like this one as it has alot of trays for putting powders in...i use ezflow so have a fair few little pots. I have seen a few better ones on beauty-boxes.com...and they have a fabric one which probably wouldnt be so heavy and would be big enough for putting a lamp in.
I cant say for definate what its like...just that ive been considering getting it as my kit is getting quite big now........someone else may be able to comment on whether its suitable or not. :)
VALETTA FABRIC TROLLEY

Thanks everyone.
Gut feeling is probably try before I buy! Will have a look and see if my local suppliers have any.
They do "look" nice though...
:hug:

i like this one as it has alot of trays for putting powders in...i use ezflow so have a fair few little pots. I have seen a few better ones on beauty-boxes.com...and they have a fabric one which probably wouldnt be so heavy and would be big enough for putting a lamp in.
I cant say for definate what its like...just that ive been considering getting it as my kit is getting quite big now........someone else may be able to comment on whether its suitable or not. :)
VALETTA FABRIC TROLLEY

Ive got this Valetta case. It is true that it is much lighter than the metal ones but it is still a pain to carry around.

I only ever use the top tier and I carry my lamp in a separate bag. The middle and bottom tier always stays at home housing all my other stuff that I don't need to take with me.

To be honest, these cases really do look good, but when it comes down to it, I don't think they are really that practical, not to mention the fact that they are expensive too.

I only carry on using mine because I have already spent the money, but if I had the chance to choose again, I will defin buy a lightweight bag like the bucket bag.

http://www.salongeek.com/nail-geek/71868-how-everyone-getting-their-bucket-bags.html

ahh thats good to know...thanks!!!....its so hard buying from a website sometimes...i'd much rather be able to go somewhere and get a feel for them.
I have a bucket bag...the large one...and i can fit loads in it.....but i wanted something else along side so i can find my powders quickly and easily.
thanks again......i think you have helped me more than me helping you, lol!! x

Latest posts

Back