Does anyone here love scented candles?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

romancehea

Reaction score
I love scented candles and am a complete hoarder. Wondering if anyone else loves them as much as me? I would love to do swaps if anyone has any amazing candles to swap? Sorry I tried to post this elsewhere but wasn't permitted to post this in the other category for some reason!

I love Yankee candles!

I love my yankee candles! I have them all around the house, they are the one thing that I treat myself to.

I love Yankee especially the melts!! Also sainsburys have an amazing coconut candle I can't get enough of [emoji7]. Lavender Yankee will always be my favorite! I got a Yankee at home melt from asda the other week it's peach salsa, soo summery and lovely xx

My obsession with Yankee just keeps getting bigger and bigger! I have w whole draw full of tarts! And I'm forever buying more thinking I'm running out! Haha x

Do any if you have the melt warmers? Are the tealight ones or electric ones best?

I must confess I do have a bag full in my cuboard :rolleyes: My fave at the mo is yankee snowflake cookie:D Smells amazing, my sis is super mega hooked on them tho:eek: She messages me asking what u burning today o_O It sounds dodgy lol, she's got a huge collection & is currently nagging the local store to sell her a shelving unit for them :confused: She won't burn one unless she has another there & won't even consider lighting her big jars (£20 bucks a pop I'd burn them non stop!) I have 5 burners on my kitchen window sill at the mo, coz I'm impatient I can't wait to start the next one lol! FYI I've just blown out fireside treats & lit baby powder lol

Loves scented candles, have them in every room

This Mils & Boo ones are soy so better for you than parafin wax candles, smell amazing and last for ages

Lily flame candles are my fave - keep your eye out for them.
Rhubarb and custard is my ultimate best! X

I would love to sell candles. But as a home based salon I don't think I would get enough turn around to get a trade account.

Xx

I love the smell if rhubarb and custard!

Haha I love them so much that I buy a tonne of them at wholesale prices because I have a home salon business and instead of buying the whole collection at full price. I buy it discounted due to buying it wholesale (but obviously I have to buy multiples of some candles) that's why I'd love to swap or even sell them for wholesale price back to someone else who is interested! Wondering if anyone is from sydney Australia? Lol

Do any if you have the melt warmers? Are the tealight ones or electric ones best?

I have 5 tea light ones and one electric! I love my electric one cause you don't have to keep lighting more candles when they go out but I am bad for going out and leaving them
On oops so at least they go out themselves whereas the electric one stays on till you switch it off haha xx

I can't even light a lighter. Eletric would be great for me.

I've looked at the scentsy ones look fab x

I got an Imperial Candle as a gift. Gorgeous scented candle with a piece of jewellery (a ring) within once the candle has burnt for a few hours it is revealed! The ring can be between £20 to £2,000 in value!

Wow izzy that sounds fab, I'm on a Google hunt to see those, never heard of them before...

On a side note of scented candles - do any of you have or tried outdoor scented candles please? The ones that keep bugs at bay while sat outside of an evening.

Most absolutely stink and with an outside light on the wall centre of my decking and pergola the mozzies come out in force :(

Any suggestions please? :)

Latest posts

Back