Does anyone here love scented candles?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like aromatherapy candles I currently have a neom tranquility burning whilst my face mask is doing its magic :)

@KHS citroenella candles is what u need :)

OMG I love scented candles!!! my other half hates them as i will burn a different smell in each room!! I just got some that have mood lighting they change colour when you light them and then it switches off when you blow it out, not only do they smell nice they are magic too!!! I forget the name maybe air wick

Yes, I really love them... I like lavender, rose, and cinnamon ones! Would like to learn to make them by myself but it seem to be quite difficult job to do...:-(

@Vika you can buy starter kits to help you on your way, an old client used to make hers all the time, she saved glass jars, all shapes and sizes, even picked up some suitable glassware from carboots - give it a try if you have time :)

They are not that hard to make, just a bit messy maybe :p

I adore scented candles and so does the rest of my family and we used to have them in all the rooms until we took parrots. It is recommended to keep all scented stuff away from them as it's not good for their respiratory system. Reading this makes me realise how much I actually miss the candles but it is quite an experience owning pets of wild species with the intelligence of a 4 year old child :) I am still going to get a few candles today for the bedroom and just make sure to keep the door closed and air out :p

@Vika you can buy starter kits to help you on your way, an old client used to make hers all the time, she saved glass jars, all shapes and sizes, even picked up some suitable glassware from carboots - give it a try if you have time :)

Aww... I think that I will to do that, but for now I actually have a stitching kit to do... o_O So when I finished that I can maybe try to buy one of those kits as well!! Thank you for advice KHS! ;)
xx

I bought one of the yankee candle melt warmers, the tealight one. Absolutely love it! You can really smell them the whole time they are on, i find some candles i cant smell after 5 minutes but these keep burning really strong!

I love scented candles! :) However, I mainly buy them based on their colors, not scents. :cool:

I love the Jo Malone candles but always feel a massive guilt when I burn them recently tried neom and love them too. White company are another favourite.

I love the Jo Malone candles but always feel a massive guilt when I burn them recently tried neom and love them too. White company are another favourite.

If you like jo malone you should try out www.milsandboo.co.uk they are soy wax which burns cleaner so much better for you & they smell amazing [emoji4]

You would love my candle collection. I'm thinking bout making some.

Winter is coming girls, my favourite scented candles are mulled wine and cinnamon smells. Real warm winter cozy night in front of the fire smells.....with wine and toasted marshmallows mmm...but I'm not ready for it yet. I still have new flip flops to wear :(

Winter is coming girls, my favourite scented candles are mulled wine and cinnamon smells. Real warm winter cozy night in front of the fire smells.....with wine and toasted marshmallows mmm...but I'm not ready for it yet. I still have new flip flops to wear :(
These are my favourite too ! I love Lily candles especially the Christmas spice one [emoji5]️

After reading this thread, we now stock Mils and Boo candles. www.milsandboo.co.uk Best decision we ever made. Beautiful packaging, gorgeous scents and a friendly company to deal with. Our opening order sold out in 4 days. xx

If you love scented candles and melt warmers you will love Partylite. Melts and melt warmers are on offer till the end of the month. Visit sarzie.partylite.co.uk for more information :)

I just bought two new candles from a seller on Etsy, I got Black Cherry Bomb and Freshly Fallen Leaves - can't wait to smell them!

Latest posts

Back