Does anyone know how this was done?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sleepingbeauty

Reaction score
I've seen this uploaded & would love to know how this has been achieved. Is it through Stamping ? If so who does it? Otherwise is it stickers / water decals

reindeerstamping.jpg
??

I also love it and would like to know x

Looks like its stickers / water decals with some glitter and blingy bits added

They're gorgeous! Just like a jumper!
Anyone know where to get stickers or stamps instead if water decals though? Coz I'm a but dubious of water and gel together lol x

Have you tried Konad? For the stamps?

The picture is saved as "reindeerstamping.jpg" so I would assume it was a konad stamp. I don't do alot of this type of art though so can't really be sure.

I have been looking for that stamp for a while now...I don't think it's Konad though.... it might be a Bundle Monster plate

How do u do water decals?

When I do water decals, I just do my Gelish as normal, TIO, wipe then apply the decal let it dry completely and another layer of TIO :) x

When I do water decals, I just do my Gelish as normal, TIO, wipe then apply the decal let it dry completely and another layer of TIO :) x

I might just give that a go

After seeing this post I bought the decals, they are amazing and are flying out! Thanks to who ever posted the link! Xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1354353839.065446.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1354353839.065446.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 370
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1354353860.641911.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1354353860.641911.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 360
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1354353871.803321.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1354353871.803321.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 307
After seeing this post I bought the decals, they are amazing and are flying out! Thanks to who ever posted the link! Xx

Lovely! I got them too but was disappointed to discover you only get one small line of white reindeers and the rest black. I then dug out my konad and did a similar design by stamping. Will post a pic of the pop stick when I've got a minute x

Xmas jumper nails :)

great minds think alike!
picture.php

these all look really good and very festive! Im still quite new to nails anyone know how I would do this with bio gel?? : )

Sent from my GT-S5839i using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back