Does anyone know how this was done?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
these all look really good and very festive! Im still quite new to nails anyone know how I would do this with bio gel?? : )

Sent from my GT-S5839i using SalonGeek
I stamp between the colour coat an top coat with Shellac I would assume the same can be done with Bio? Or if not stamping then the decals.

these all look really good and very festive! Im still quite new to nails anyone know how I would do this with bio gel?? : )

Sent from my GT-S5839i using SalonGeek

I would do on top of sealer gel then top with UV top coat. But you could do with any gel layer really as long as it is sealed with a finishing coat...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Can decals be used over rock star? Would you seal it under top coat or after and seal again? X

Can decals be used over rock star? Would you seal it under top coat or after and seal again? X
The white ones in my pic are over rockstar. I used 2 shellac zillionaire then decal then top coat. X

Wow where are you guys getting these from they look Fab!!!!!

Or you could do what I did and hand paint them! Aha
I don't recommend this, they are the bain of my life, everybody wants them now and I get so bored doing them Lool x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1354401372.397086.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1354401372.397086.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 114
great minds think alike!
picture.php

Is this a stamp??? If so which one have you used please?
Thanks I'm be looking to ages it's starting to drive me mad :(

Latest posts

Back