Does anyone know the size of Easilocks ring?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glammymammy

Reaction score
I have searched through old threads and can't seem to find the actual dimensions of the copper tubes sold by easilocks....can anyone enlighten me please?

At the moment I am using 3.4mm outer x 3mm inner x 6mm length and was going to try easilocks if thay are smaller again....

Thanks in advance :)

I think they are 2.8mm inner - I could be wrong though! Xx

Wow that is tiny Id say I would struggle to get the i-tip in.....they must also sell mini i-tips for this reason.

Thanks for the help :)

Wow that is tiny Id say I would struggle to get the i-tip in.....they must also sell mini i-tips for this reason.

Thanks for the help :)

Yes only selected retailers sell stick tips to fit that small of a lock. I find they hold very very well though xx

Yes only selected retailers sell stick tips to fit that small of a lock. I find they hold very very well though xx

What ones have you used Hun x

They're smaller! 2.8 inner x 4mm length ate the S58 mini lox and this size fits their tips in ( 18/20") they wouldnt go near an easilocks or angel lock ( from angel locks)

They're either 2.4 or 2.6 I think it's 2.6 as they are smaller than my s58 ones that are 2.8

Have you fitted easilocks? Or you mean the ring?

They're smaller! 2.8 inner x 4mm length ate the S58 mini lox and this size fits their tips in ( 18/20") they wouldnt go near an easilocks or angel lock ( from angel locks)

They're either 2.4 or 2.6 I think it's 2.6 as they are smaller than my s58 ones that are 2.8

That is tiny so I would need to order their own hair to use with the rings then?
Are they worth it do you think? They are pretty expensive x

That is tiny so I would need to order their own hair to use with the rings then?

I used to use the Easilocks but they got very expensive I went onto AngelsLocks which is half the price all my old Easilocks clients prefer it

Great thank you I will check angel locks out as have read a lot of good reviews on here :)

The 2.8 will fit S58 18" and 20". I just retip anything else that won't fit. I love them so discreet

Latest posts

Back