Does anyone run two businesses?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinkywinky

Reaction score
I've asked this before but am thinking of setting something up, not sure what though.

Just wondered if anyone else ran another business and if so does it fit in well with your beauty/nail business?

Many thanks!

I've asked this before but am thinking of setting something up, not sure what though.

Just wondered if anyone else ran another business and if so does it fit in well with your beauty/nail business?

Many thanks!

I know hippy chick does, might be worth pming her chicken :)

I run two businesses.

Let me know if I can help. PM me.

I'd like to set something web based up that I can do from home during the day. Haven't got a clue what to do though?

Its getting the idea that is the hardest part sometimes!

You are right, the idea is a difficult one but then once you have the idea it is getting your name known. Also it is cultivating the trust which your customers will need to have in you to buy from you rather than someone else.

We take a huge leap of faith when we buy from websites that we do not know.

hi i run 4 well estabished businesses including my nail business and looking after a 3 yr old mad i knw but it keeps me busy, all 4 are very different and i do sometimes forgrt my own name but if i can help you are wecome to contact me.

I'm thinking of doing somekind of organising/event planning or selling nursery furniture? WHY? but they are my 2 thoughts. Perhaps even start on ebay intially

I just can't think

I need to go on holiday and lie on a beach for the idea to come to me.

have to work to get some money to pay for the holiday :rolleyes:

Im just about to go down the same path, so I'll let you know:eek:

Blimey, how much more can you squeeze into your busy life!! Only kidding. Until last summer I worked in PR and freelance journalism until 5.30pm then beauty in the evenings. It's tough but it can be done. I managed it when my son started at school as I had the days to myself. I couldn't do it now with a baby as well though. I suppose if it's something you really enjoy that doesn't feel like 'work' as such then it might be good fun but you don't want to kill yourself in process! x

Latest posts

Back